Chapter 1 | Time to go

Key:
Pov: point of view
....................

Mayor's POV
"Thank you for coming to the last town meeting." I say nervously. "As the events that have happened here in riverdale we can no longer stay." Every one gasps after I said the sentence. "As your mayor I of course am not gonna leave us with out homes, we are going to be moving to a town which nothing ever happens there." I grab the paper and read the name out loud. "Mystic falls" i look up and smile, most people clapped and smiled. Alice got up and asked me "tell us more about this 'mystic falls'. It's the right for the members of riverdale to know where there staying." And I respond, "of course!"
I look down to the paper the mayor of mystic falls gave me and read their description out loud.

AFTER THE TOWN MEETING EVERYONE STARTED PACKING UP AND GETTING READY TO MOVE TO MYSTIC FALLS.

Veronica POV

"Good morning" I said to my parents I sat down. They didn't say anything back. They just gave me the news letter. "I don't read news papers, you know that." I said with a duh expression on my face. My dad responds saying " read it mija, it's important" I look at my mom and she nods. I read. I gasp and re read it but out loud. "From the events that have happened and are still happing riverdale is too dangerous to stay" I look up to my parents and say, "this is our home. Where are we gonna live?" I keep reading and see 'mystic falls' "mystic falls?" I get interrupted by my phone bursting from messages from Betty.

ONE WEEK LATER