SDCC/Next Book?

IMPORTANT: Please go support me on my Patreon at the link in my bio. I'm currently trying to raise money to go to WattCon this year. PLEASE GET ME TO WATTCON 2018!!!

So as you all know, I was at SDCC this weekend, and I'm just too excited not to add a storytime!!! On Friday, I met my first Riverdale cast member!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

Turns out that there was a Twin Peaks signing that had no required tickets or raffles. Little tip, any and all guests at SDCC are REQUIRED to sign the souvenir books free of charge. Autographs on chosen items were $20 and pictures were $50. That day I got Madchen to sign the book out to me, and I even got a picture!!! I'm so happy, I'm still shaking!

Then on Sunday, I finally fulfilled one of my dreams: get into a Hall H panel!!! I actually managed to get into the Riverdale panel dressed as Vixen Cheryl. The whole time that my friend and I were walking in, we were squeezing each other's hands like "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GOING TO SEE SPROUSEHART AND MADNESSA WITH OUR OWN. TWO. EYES." We were close enough to see the details of their faces!!!!! I'm seriously blessed, and I'm just so so so happy that I finally got to see them.

Pictures with Madchen and videos from the panel will be on my instagram at @jugheadandjuliet

In other news, I already have some ideas for new books, since this one will probably end at 20ish chapters. What do you want to see?

1. Beronica

2. Penelopenis (satire)

3. Bughead

4. ANOTHER Choni

5. Sprousehart

I hate to be so biased, but I'm lowkey running out of Choni plots... I'm kinda rooting for Beronica, just to try something new. I usually stick with Bughead and Choni, so it'd be nice to leave my lane. Let me know by commenting on the number you would most want to read. Once all the votes are in, y'all can choose a genre or plot.

Also, if we can get to 5k by the end of the week, I'll do a face reveal!

Also also, please nominate this book or Get the Guy for the Riverdale Awards by @riverdalesociety . I truly feel I might have a shot at the girl x girl or Cheryl Blossom catergories 💕 you can't nominate yourself so please help a girl out 💕💕💕

Love y'all SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!

- LilyPopp