#KayaBa?

Move out. Move on.

"kaya ba?"

Biggest question ever: imagine how hard to accept and let go of the person you've loved for a long time.

A girl whom you've thought you'll spend your "forever". 

When all the movies and all the long songs are for her.

But whats harder? Clinging onto something when you are supposed to let go.

Going back to my hometown I had a lot of questions from parents and friends kung kaya ba?

Yes. Because as much as time heals all those shattered pieces.

You'll realize that there will be another love thats worth fighting for.

So yan sa pag move out kasama lahat ng gamit na mag papa alala sa kanya.
Pero yung aso nyo wag ilagay sa box. Ibigay sa little sister .. Di ba favorite nya yun.

Hay buti sa akin nakapangalan 😆.

Parang sa Baka Bukas lang yan

Sabi ni Alex kay Kate "we are just each other's in between".

And "I'm inlove with the idea of love."

Kasi nga may Jess na kakantahan mo ng Gemini "let me know if I'm doing this right. Let me know if my grip is too tight. let me know if I could stay all of my life".

At maghihintay ka and you' ll say "Just this".

Or parang si Mace lang sa that " thing called Tadhana". Sakit ma heartbroken tagal nyo naman eh. Sya na ang nakagisnan. Pero may Anthony. Yun bang sige may bagahe ka buhatin ko. Pero may bagahe din pala ako. Buhatin natin. Meron talagang the heart that will pierce through the arrow.

But after sa long walk sa session road. Na sinabi mong kakalimutan mo na sya.

Lintek ang tadIhana  Andyan si ex. Now choose?

Pero diba:

You'll never meet the right one. If you'll never let go of whats wrong.

Pag di na worth it yung wala ka ng worth di uso martyr. Besh. Let go and Let God.

Diba sa 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Tapos yung verse 8: Love never fails.

(photos LSM kay past na kakalimutan mo na sya. Pero di bitter. Yun bang chill na chill 😆)

Yuna pa edit..

Excerpt from the Closure LSM (di bitter pramis)

You were my symbol of freedom she was the real love.

You taught me to be strong she taught me to accept I'm broken.

She re introduced me to my faith that was missing because of my whole crisis of existence.

being gay doesn't mean God hates you. Its not being straight. Its your relationship with God.

Actually I've been in a dillema both of you have that craziness. Those hot and cold factor. The dummy account craze and yes the "you hide" drama.

But now I have decided I'll choose the craziness she has. Actually its not really craziness its her confusion on the big picture of love.

Love is diverse Jess. And its not perfect but if you'll just look closer imperfections will make sense.

Pain and genuine happiness will make sense.

Love is not the material things or I love you its the ultimate decision.

Actually its the ambiguity of tommorow that hinders me to choose her.

Its uncertain.
Maybe she is
Maybe shes not
But its the risk I'm willing to take.

I have nothing to lose.
I never expected from her
And its beyond rationality.

Actually you're my goodbye in this ultimate "who to choose"

She's my hello and I dont want to grasp at her. I have this decision...

Sorry for everything And super thank you. goodbye as a love interest

In summation.
In between the two of you
The "I love you" its for her. 😊.

P.s. Hope youll find true love.😊.