Chapter 3

(Max's POV)

Today Neil and I were meeting up with the other guys from Camp Campbell, then also getting together with the girls for a drive-in movie. To be honest, I was excited to see Nikki again. Everytime I see her or think of her, I feel butterflies in my stomach, and my face gets hot. Weird. "Hey Max, you ready to go?" Neil said. "Yeah" I replied. I followed Neil out of our room and down to the front yard our dorm where Preston, Harrison, Nurf, Armstrong (no one calls him space kid anymore), and Dolph were waiting. 

"Oh my gosh! a happy get-together at last!" Preston squealed. "Yeah yeah, together with all you assholes again" I replied. Though I couldn't help but show a small smile. The guys hadn't changed much since I last saw them, Preston had his hair in a "Hamilton" ponytail and was wearing his theatre club T-shirt with dark green jeans, Harrison's hair was a bit shorter now and he wore a yellow polo shirt with his usual black vest and tie with black jeans, and he didn't wear those goddamn gloves and top hat anymore. Nurf wore a orange tank top with ripped jeans and had part of his head shaved, damn that dude was big. Armstrong wore a NASA jacket with blue jeans. Dolph still had his Hitler hair cut and Hitler look. 

Nurf pulled Neil into a headlock giving him a noogie, "Yeah, great to see you again ya dweebs!" he smirked. "Yep, you too" Neil said weakly. Nurf then let go of him. "So where are we meeting the girls?" Harrison asked. "At the fountain near the library" I said. "Alrighty then, let's go!" Armstrong said cheerily, he may have gotten older, but he's never lost his cheeriness. We then started walking to the library.

(Nikki's POV)

Nerris and I walked out of our dorm to where Ered waited for us. "Ered!" Nerris and I said at the same time. "Hey girls!" Ered said in response. We ran up to each other and hugged. Ered had her hair dyed pink at the tips and wore a pink shirt with a leather jacket and ripped jeans with boots. "How are my favorite cool girls?" Ered asked. "We're great!" Nerris replied. "What about you? How are you and Dolph doing?". "Oh we're doing just fine, our 1 year anniversary is coming up in 3 weeks!" Ered replied. "That's great!" Nerris said. "C'mon guys, we're supposed to meet with the boys at the fountain by the library and we don't wanna be late!" I said. "Yeah, you just wanna see Max again" Nerris said. Ered giggled "Oooo our Nikki's got feelings for Max!". I blushed. "Shut up! I do not! I'm just excited to be with everyone again" I retorted. "Yeah sure" Ered said while still giggling. Jeez, well, Nerris could be right, I was pretty pumped on seeing Max again. Actually, I couldn't wait.