16

Leafen's POV

When Finn left the room it was dead silent for a few seconds before Thaz nods and Lina whirls around on me with a snarl.

"You'd do your best to control yourself better around her from now on." I was shocked still at her aggression.

"Seriously though, what was the reason for lunging at her?" Thaz asked.

"What are you questioning him for? You did it too! And if I remember correctly you also slammed her against the wall by her throat!" Lina yelled at Thaz. Thame rose to his 7' 2" height and stood between them.

"Remember who's in the room at this moment." he said soothingly. Lina and Thaz shared a look and discretely glanced to Allen. My cell gave a weak tweet from my pocket signaling a certain council member required my presence.

"If that's all I have to go, the council is calling." I say with a wave and leave. Once out of the room I pulled up out my phone and checked my messages. It was Arron, pretentious ass.

~Get to the roof of building 2 NOW.~ was his text.

I'm going to maul him one of these days... intentional or not. I reshape to that of a bird and head straight for the building roof as requested my clothing in talon. He was there alone and I was soooo tempted to just let my Heavens Phoenix burn him to a crisp. Kunni would reprimand me for it and besides Raj, they were the only two people worth bothering with. I landed in a furl of flame amber-orange in hue and dressed immediately.

"Took you long enough." Arron snorted. I suppressed a growl. "What did you learn from that group while we were away."

"They are a tight knit group with the obsession of protecting Finnablaire Archer, their leader." That's all he gets, there's no way in hell he's going to know she's human too.

"Interesting, will they let me in if I start courting this Finnablaire? I hear she's quite a beauty despite her being a mud blood." he asked a calculating gleam flashing in his eyes.

"No they will tolerate you, rip you to shreds if you break her, and that old/new blood Vladracule will retaliate viciously." I feel a glow of accomplishment as Arron grimaces. He didn't even look at Finnablaire while he was there.

"And that Oni?"

"Nothing." I say evenly. He was watching Thame far too closely during the meeting.

"You better fix that, and soon." Arron tutted and started for the door.

"I'm not your dog much less your spy." I snarl, my eyes turning ice blue, the Lighting Tiger taking partial control over me at the self insult of 'dog'.

"You are what ever I say you are! Remember, I have Elisa and will not hesitate to kill her and drink her until her very last drop." My Tiger backed off immediately at the mention of our twin sister. I whimper and stick with glaring at him.

"That's better, now go and make sure you gather the requested intel." I snarled and leapt from the roof. this is for Elisa, anything is okay if it's for Elisa.