chapter 4

ACE POV

"Tell me, yeah" I said as I leaned forward and rested both my elbows on the hair

"Tell me, yeah" I said as I leaned forward and rested both my elbows on the hair. I stared directly into the guys face and he trembled in fear. I could tell his heart was beating at a extremely increasing rate. "Who told you that it was a good idea to steal from me" I asked and he gulped.

Boris was one of my trusted men, whenever I got a special package containing guns, drugs and other illegal stuffs he would always ensure that it gets to me safety. When I received my package yesterday something was missing. I knew my shit and how much I get. If something is missing, touched or moved I would know.

Some of my drugs were missing and a few guns were missing and misplaced, It was a big box and I know what supposed to be in there and how it's supposed to be organized.

Thought he was slick huh.

"I swear I- I didn't pl-" he stuttered and my jaw clenched and unclenched. I knew he was fucking lying to me and I hate when people lie to me, it pisses me off.

"Break his fingers" I said and he started crying. I took a step back then walked over to the door. I leaned against it and watch my men as they broke his thumb, but he still wouldn't speak so they broke his pinky finger.

"Okay, okay" he paused then took a deep breath "I took it and sold it to someone but Daniil was in on it too" he said and my head snapped towards Daniil who standing in corner with a surprised and frightened look on face. I laughed sinisterly at him. I stop mid laughing and pointed at Daniil.

"Grab him and tie him up too" I said and Daniil started running.

Fucking snitch

"Пожалуйста, босс, он чертовски лжет" Daniil shouted as my guards grabbed him.

[Please boss he's fucking lying]

They tied him to the chair and he started crying as-well while begging for his life.

"You're a fucking snitch, but good for being honest" I evilly smirked at the both of them. "I hate people who tell lies and I hate snitches" I said and I looked up at both my guards that was standing behind them with a knife in hand. I gave them a nod as confirmation to kill them and they walked up to them.

"Kill them slowly and painfully, let others know that they are not to double cross me" I said then brushed my suit off and fixed my tie. I heard them screaming and crying and I rolled my eyes. Fucking weak, can't believe I hired them in the first place.

"Ace, we found her" Dmitri said and I nodded then walked up to him.

"Took you guys long enough" I said then rolled my eyes.

"She's downstairs, we found her at her house" Dmitri said and I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"So she came back to this country after successfully completing her little plan huh?" I said and Dmitri nodded. I guess she's not that dumb after all, she knew if she did it in this country she wouldn't have gotten away with it.