High School Hit List | autheras

♡  

D E S C R I P T I O N

Payment is usually a part of a basic transaction. You give and then you take. But, at Arlington Preparatory, people take at their leisure. They take their entertainment in the form of humiliation. They get what they want at the expense of their pawns. But they never pay.

Chloe Whittaker has a hit list. But not exactly the murder kind.

After her best friend is ripped from Arlington, punished for her fascination with climbing the hierarchy, she knows she has to end them. One by one.

Revenge is sweet, and inflicting it is even sweeter. Only, what if someone she's determined to destroy, starts to win over her heart?

  ♡   

E X T E N D E D  D E S C R I P T I O N  /  S Y N O P S I S  

At Arlington Preparatory, looks can kill. Especially when they come from underneath Lola Davenport's ebony coated lashes.

Chloe Whittaker has decided that the time has come to end her reign. After her best friend leaves Chloe's life, escaping the dangerous drama that stems from the elite of their high school, Chloe decides it's time justice is served. And it's going to come in the form of sweet revenge.

Though her best friend may have been fascinated with joining the popularity of Arlington, Chloe never was. And it meant she remained invisible to their poisonous attention.

Until now.

A story of lies, scandals and heartbreak. Nobody is safe under the attention of the hierarchy of Arlington. Not even their own.

  ♡  

S T A T U S

completed

  ♡  

P A I D  S T O R Y  /  S A M P L E

no

♡ 

G E N R E

teen fiction/young adult, contemporary romance, mystery

  ♡  

C H A P T E R S

45 + prologue, epilogue, 4 bonus 

  ♡  

M A I N  C H A R A C T E R S

Chloe Whittaker •  William Bishop •  Monica Pennington • Lola Davenport • Sophie Rutherford • Francis Greene • Maddy Danton

  ♡  

S E Q U E L

After Arlington: A Mini Sequel

♡