Til I Fall Asleep | stereohearted

♡

D E S C R I P T I O N

Sawyer Lee wants to leave behind her hellhole of a town. But when the unexpected holds her back, she realizes that everything is about to change.

E X T E N D E D  D E S C R I P T I O N  /  S Y N O P S I S 

Sawyer Lee is a senior. To others, it can be a time of nostalgia, and nervousness. After all, senior year is the last year one gets to spend at home until they are shipped off to college. Sawyer Lee has lived in the same small town all her life, but she is different. Instead of feeling nostalgic and nervous, she can't wait. She can't wait until she finishes at the top of her class academically, and goes to her dream college. In her mind, she was born for that moment when she packs up and leaves what is in her opinion, a hellhole.

But when she doesn't get into her dream college and Everett does, she gets pissed. In her opinion, the arrogant, extremely smart guy who sits in the back of AP Euro and never pays attention but still manages to get better grades than her does not deserve to go to Yale. She does, not him.

So a drunken fight at a party turns into a drunken one night stand, she realizes that everything is about to change.

After all, you can't leave when the thing holding you back is a baby.

S T A T U S

completed

P A I D  S T O R Y  /  S A M P L E

no

♡ 

G E N R E

teen fiction, romance

C H A P T E R S

25

M A I N   C H A R A C T E R S

Sawyer Lee • Everett Adams

S E Q U E L

none

♡