1-Intro/beginning

I am Tiana I am 27 years old ,I live in Bronx NewYork and I always get what I want or else you will be sorry

I am Tiana I am 27 years old ,I live in Bronx NewYork and I always get what I want or else you will be sorry.I have a innocent face but I'm nowhere near innocent.I like to get high as shit .. Fuck I like to get wasted.I'm the nicest badass female you will ever meet.But if you play me,used me or try to get over on me.I will be your worst nightmare.I dont like a hating bitch so stay far away from me cause I'll slaughter you.But if you mess with my friends I might just murk you.I dont like regular jobs not classy enough for me.Im Ruthless When it comes to getting my money but Hey didnt get this way overnight.
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

B💞E💞G💞I💞N💞N💞I💞N💞G

S💞T💞O💞R💞 Y

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
My Childhood Story When I was 13 years old.

How it all started on a Friday Morning

8:00am

Tiana Point Of View

I woke up very frustrated and mad because I missed the bus and everything.How am I going to get to school on time.
"Tiana come here I need you to do something."My mother says.Ok mama.I screamed from my bedroom.I come into the kitchen.Ok tiana I need you to do a pick up for some crack.Dont fuck me over ok.Be very careful.Go on block street turn right on lake street than there is a yellow house.When you get there knock three times.And say hit.You got everything I said.Yes I do.But mama I have school Im late.Your staying home today little girl.But mom dont you think Im too young to be going to crack houses.Look little girl Im teaching you the streets you gonna need to learn.But Momma I dont wanna do that Im going to school I wanna oneday go to college for business law.Please Child no your not ok.Now follow the instructions I've given you ok.Here's a phone call me once the transaction is made.Now get going.Ok Mama.I head out the door with the money and the cellphone that mama gave me.I walk in a straight line up the street until I get to Block street which is a one way street I turn left on it.Than right on lake street.It was a pretty long walk for me it took me fifteen minutes walking until I saw the yellow house mama was talking about.I walk up the steps to the door of the house than I knock three times.Somebody opened and it was a muscular dark skinned looking man he was cute. Your Mya's daughter right? Yes I am.Ok here you go the price is fifty dollars.The man says.Ok thank you I say while he puts the bags of drugs in my hand.I reach in my pocket and pull out the 50 dollar bill mama gave me.Than he waves and shuts and locks his door.I call my mama.Mama I got it.Ok baby see you when you get here.I head back home going up lake street than block street than finally making it home in just fifteen minutes.I walk into the house ready to get these drugs out my pocket. Tiana you back?Yes mama I got your drugs.Ok bring it here baby.Here you go mama.Thank you Tiana you did a good job you can keep the change.Mom there is no change you gave fifty dollars thats it.But she ignored me.I stand and watch my mama feen over these bags of crack.She sat down opened one bag sprinkled a straight line of cocaine on the table and she put one finger over one nostril and sniffed the line of cocaine hard up her left nostril.And layed back on the couched dazed out high.I just leave and go upstairs to my bedroom I shower and brush my teeth.Than I go dry myself off and slip on my PJs.I lock my door and turn on my tv to Empire and watched it until I fell asleep.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Next day-Saturday