Song: Not Today - BTS (Part 1)

POV: Rouge;

Wow I can't believe it. The day has arrived for all 8 of us, myself included. They said that today we'd all die a glorious death, but I believe that today it isn't gonna happen, it's not going to happen. We've huddle inside our Basecamp preparing for a battle that we all know is going to be long, I grab my trusty katana and my grandmother's seppuku knife in hopes of never having to never use. I feel eyes on my profile and instantly know whose eyes they belong to: Wolf, I glance at him and see him carefully cleaning out his hand guns, I know very well what that stare means as much as he knows what mine means. "You and I both know that you wouldn't have to use that Ro, your parents and grandparents trained well enough to survive battles and die of natural causes. Today. If anything happens, I'll make it my mission that only I get hurt and no one else. Not you," the both of us look at each in a way that only we know it's definition; Love. "Wolf, you and I both know that I would rather cut my eyes out than let you do such thing, if we die. We die together, no exception and no compromises."

Wolf;

Stubborn. Is the only word to describe the love of my life, a woman I would never lose and fall out of love. Rouge. As I clean my glock 18's and 16's, supplying ammunition and loading, I relay the possible scenarios that may happen today in hopes that only one is destine; Survival of us all. I look around the room of people I have come to call my teammates and family, my pack, they all know the possibilities of today's outcome but prepare in a way of determination and fire (A/N: Bultaoreune!). "Wolf you're being awfully quiet over there has a certain someone tamed the beast?" A voice I will never tire from yet still manages to annoy the hell out of me, I look up at Slinger and see his smug expression flicking from myself and Rouge. Chuckling from his cocky attitude I respond with: " No Slinger, no matter who it is they will never tame 'the beast' they only add fuel to my purpose. But unlike some people I'm at least tied down to someone, whereas you my friend you're on your what?" I pause for effect "200 hundredth girl is it or have you manage to sleep with every female existent on the planet?" With that snarky comment made everyone burst out laughing, I genuinely smile at Slinger knowing all too well what the intention of that conversation was. I glance around the room once more and see: Jay programming his tech-weapons, Scarlet Sharpening Ninja stars , sais and throwing knives, Hunter lacing crossbow arrows with poisons and filling his toxin arrows up, Huntress tying bow string to her archery bow, Slinger cleaning out his sniper assault rifles and guns, Phoenix testing the flexibility of her bo-staff and the mechanics of the sectors. And lastly my beloved Rogue mediating near the bonsai garden specifically there for her use only.

All;

With everyone ready for battle and supplied with their weapon and ammunition of choice, they all board their transport of choice: Jay personalised high speed hoverboard, Huntress & Hunter Jeep Wrangler, Phoenix personalised Bugatti Veyron, Slinger on a blacked out Honda KTM RC 390, Rogue & Scarlet lucky enough to own Yamaha's only Futuristic Motorbike concept bike. And lastly Wolf who cruises in his Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 1967 model (A/N: Lowkey dream car especially Mint green model). With their destination being the Navagio beach, on the coast of Zakynthos Greece, also known as shipwreck cove.

"You know if they're gonna choose a damn battlefield I would expected an abandoned warehouse or building or even a damn desert. But nope they have to be the one that's outside of the normal circle and chose a damn shipwreck beach." Everyone hears on the radio wave of their earpieces from Slinger's channel, 'of course can't go a damn minute without Slinger complaining' everyone grumbles in their mind. "Slinger would you like me to pick up my imaginary truce phone and call the enemies telling them that we can't make it, because we don't like the location, and ask "politely" if they can move the location to somewhere clique?" Jay grumpily replies "Or do you want to shut the fuck up and deal with the fucking location choice?" Slinger being the idiot who can't keep his damn mouth closed responds with "Someone didn't get kitty last night or they had a serving of rejection for breakfast..." Once those idiotic words left his mouth they all hear him yelp in pain and Jay's husky laugh straight after, very well knowing that Jay the techno geek sent electronic shockwaves into Slinger's earpiece like always. "You never learn do you Sling, I always get you" Jay smugly says in the earpiece of course childish Slinger mimics him, everyone shares a good old laugh together after being entertained by the two bickering nitwits.