Part 10

Hey!
So here is the update!
Enjoy reading!
Soon I will try and complete this ff!😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avni chuckled again after saying it, this time looking at him.

Avni: So still you wanna talk me? Be with me? Work with me? Or even sit with me?

Neil: why you started it?
He asked her looking into her eyes.

Avni: why do I have to tell you that?

Neil: I want to know! Tell me everything! And who is that Vidyut?

Avni: hahaha.. so even I told you about him also! Like if you would have helped me!!
She said rolling her eyes.

Avni was getting up from the bed.

Neil: where are you going? I want the answers!
He said sternly.

Avni got frustrated now.
Avni: why do you want to know god dammit every single thing?
She shouted.

He goes towards her and held her shoulders with rage.

Neil: I rescued you last night from there.. you could have died in so much panick there it self! So now atleast I have the right to know everything!

Avni: and what will you get after knowing it?

Neil: tell me!

Avni sat on the floor with her back resting on bed side.. neil also sat along side her.

Avni: So listen! Vidyut.. whom I was talking about yesterday is the one who gets me drugs and he is the one with whom I first had drugs!
She said calmly.

Neil: I thought he was your ex?

Avni: well actually you got that right! When I was in New York.. 5 years ago I met him.. already my childhood memories haunted me.. so as soon as I got love from him I fell for him! Love or just fake love! Then after some days we both went for the party.. I was very depressed that day.. and then I saw some of his friends having drugs there.. he offered me and I had it!

Neil: what??? Seriously?? You had it just because you were depressed that day???
This is just a foolish reason to do it! It means you actually was just attracted to take those things!
Neil said in frustration.

Avni became furious listening him.

Avni:What I am doing with my life wasn't my happiness.. it was my rescue!! Rescue from the pain.. rescue from the fear.. and an alternative for the revenge!
She said in one breath.

Neil narrowed him eyebrows listening to her.. trying to understand what is she talking about!

Avni: and then slowly slowly I got addicted to it!

Neil: what revenge are you talking about ?

Avni: I had to tell you about my addiction and about my whole past! So now it's enough!

Neil remained silent. So much was going on in his mind at the moment.

Avni: So now answer me! Do you still wanna be working with me? Talking with me? Or even sitting with me?

Neil looked towards her.
He held her hand, he doesn't know why but he just want to support her!

Neil: no.. I am not leaving!

Avni was actually shocked listening to him.

Neil: I am with you.. and I will help you get out of it!

Avni was confused.

Avni: what?
Neil nodded

Avni: but that is not easy!

Neil: I know.. everything good doesn't comes that easy!
He smiled

Avni was looking him continuously.. how could he do this? If it would have been any other person he would have just left!

They both stood up from there.

Avni was going towards the room door.. she stopped and turned towards him who was already looking at her!

Avni: I told you soon you will love me! But I didn't thought it to be this way!
She winked and left from there leaving him thinking about all the happening and finally what she said at last.

He had unknown feelings.. yes he liked her and he knew it, but what just happened is not letting him think properly! He is so confused but at the moment he just know.. he have to help her!

While she doesn't know about her feelings.. first time someone he got in her life so supportive, who is ready to get her out of the darkest secret of her life! She is confused because of what he was thinking to do and he is doing.. now it is not easy for her to do for what she came for! Is it even his fake behaviour towards her or he is truly like this? She thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How's it?
Reviews awaited!
Votes please!

Love love 💕
Aks❤️