Chapter 1

it was a quit night, you could the crickets, the frogs or the toads, and every once and a while you would hear a wolf howl at moon or the coyotes bark and howl chasing after their pups. the birds had gone to sleep, the deer and other animals we usually hunt for are finding their way home, until.... SNAP I run out of the weeds with a low growl picking up a good size buck, I drag it down to the ground and starting feeding on what I could before the rogues showed up. they always follow us hellhounds eat then they eat the left overs and sometimes they'll get brave and fight us for it. I finished eating what I could when I hear a branch of a tree snap and something falling from a tree, I rip my attention from my dinner to the woods behind me. I smell the air and I could smell a faint smell of human blood, but there was something off about about the smell, I follow where my nose took me to find a guy, with long brown hair about 5'10.

A picture at the top.

I change to my human form and walk towards him "what are you doing here?" I ask softly. "I walked to explore this place that's back in the woods more when I seen you run by and then disappear, I thought maybe you were in trouble" he explains studdering a little bit, "oh, well as you can see im fine" I tell him " I can" he replies. I turn facing my back to him and walking towards what was left of my dinner. I pick it up and toss it into the weeds. "Would you like to explore this abandon building with me?" the man asks "um... I don't know you so not really" i reply sounding kind of rude "my names Colby Brock, I film YouTube videos for a living with my best friend, Sam, we explore abandon places and take lots of risks everyday" he explains following behind me. " so right now you're taking a risk of talking to a hellhound and risking yours and this Sam persons life by taking me to this abandon place to explore it?"
" yeah pretty much" I think for a moment. "fine ill go" I say. I notice Colby looking at me and then my eyes follow his hand reaching inside his backpack grabbing out a big black shirt with white writing all over it and black joggers to match it,

" you may need these" he says I look down at my small naked body and chuckle for a moment. "um thanks" I get changed and follow him to this place, when we get there I look around, I've seen this place before, I just cant remember when........ "Who's this" I hear someone say, Colby and I turn around and seen this guy about as tall as Colby just less muscle and blonde " I'm  KC" I say realizing I never told Colby my name. " KC this is my best friend Sam" he says

.

.

.

we finally found a way into the building and we started looking around "looks like someone lives here" I hear Sam say as he points out the dirty  sleeping bags and empty containers of food  "yeah and looks like someone or something's died here too" I reply pointing out the  blood stains on the walls and floor. I look at Colby and Sam and they had a disgusted look on their faces, I chuckle and sniff the blood, yup definitely human, but with a strange smell to it, I look around behind me and notice Sam and Colby aren't their no more, I look around and notice they went into a different room near by, I walk down the hall past them and looked around, I looked at the familiar writings on the walls, I sniff the air smelling something strange, I've smelt that before, I follow the smell and come to a quick stop...... I know why everything's familiar now, the writings on the wall, the blood on the walls and floor, the sleeping bags and empty containers..... it was the rogues...... and were in their territory. I turn around as fast as I could and ran towards Sam and Colby. Once I found them I was breathing heavy trying to explain to them we shouldn't be here, I may be stronger then the rogues but I can't take on over half the pack by myself, I'm smaller then a normal hellhound just by a little bit. " we have to leave now" I tell them quietly. " what's wrong?" Colby asks "  a small hellhound like her can't take on hundreds of rogues like us" I hear a deep voice explain. I turn around and growled. Go upstairs and hide don't let them catch you.  I mind linked them hoping they'll hear me. Us hellhounds can mind link humans, and wolves. They slowly back up and ran up the stairs behind us. "What's a hellhound hanging out with humans?" David says.   "I was trying to be atleast a little kind unlike you rogues" I spat. I felt my hound trying to claw out in instinct towards the rogues.  He walks closer to me showing his height about 6'4 he gently puts his cold hand into my left cheek. I stand tall with a straight face standing my ground even though it's their territory.
I back up shoving his hand off me and let out a growl. I heard yelling upstairs and I look behind me to see two tall men holding Sam and Colby tightly while they squirmed around trying to get free " looks like the little hellhound brought us some dinner." David says with a smile " leave them alone"   I say between my teeth. " join us then"  he says " no" i reply. David smiles and says " fine then" he whispers into someone that was next to him and the man grabs me by the arm " you'll be next" David says I look back at Sam and Colby, they looked scared. Everything will be okay I tell them and the man drags me out of the room forcefully.
I can't let them touch Sam and Colby they seem like such innocent people, they didn't know. I get thrown into a room and the door slams shut with a loud bang echoing throughout the building. I run to the door and start screaming and hitting the door. "Shut up you dumb mutt" I hear someone say. I back up to the back of the room and I felt the hellhound scratching on the inside, I let her out, I shift into my black hound and howl. The door opens quickly and just as fast as the door opens I was there to rip the man's limbs off. More men showed up. I cleared the hallway leaving a trail of blood and bodies with their limbs detached.
I make my way to smell of Colbys blood. As I got closer it got stronger. I point my ears into the direction I knew they were. I heard David talking about me, talking about my hellhound, saying how dangerous we are.
My body heat got hotter when I heard Colby start yelling out in pain,i felt my heart shatter

I backed up and ran into the door knocking it down. Colby was on the ground bleeding from his left leg. "Speaking of the dumb mutt" I growled and changed into my human form. I look at Colby and silently told him that he'll be okay. I look at David " I'm tired if you hurting innocent people that I start to get close with David and now.... Your time has come to repay for what you have done" I said I shifted again and that's when I seen nothing but red, I could smell a strong smell of wolf blood, and I could hear the cries of pain coming from David.