Behold...TagTopia!

Lol I was actually tagged again and I didn't even realize because...idk, ignore my weirdness. Okay, here we go!

I was tagged by the lovely, wonderful, amazing child...ILoveSugakookies07 !!!!

Again, because I'm too lazy to find a picture, here are the question...thingies:

1. Do you have a crush?☺️

I think I do...but idk. I do like someone, but the only people who know I like this person are my two REALLY close friends.

2. Middle Name?🙂

HA! I actually like my middle name, it's Kimberly. And just cause y'all don't know, my first name is Lillian, but I go by Lily. (Extra Info that y'all probably didn't want to know lol)

3. Height?😑

Oh gosh, okay, so...I am about 5 ft tall. But for those who don't live in the US and don't understand our weird systems that nobody else uses. I am 152-ish cm.

4. Shoe Size?👣

Lol, I'm fifteen and I wear size 6-7 shoes. (I have really tiny feet)

5. Eye Color?👀

Swampy/throw up green in my opinion. I asked my mom and she said olive green with a hint of hazel, but that sounds too pretty so...no.

6. Last time you cried?😭

Ohmygosh this is going to sound so stupid. The last time I cried was July 20th (Friday). I cried because I had to finally accept that I can't eat watermelon anymore because of how allergic I am to it. Watermelon is my favorite fruit, and when I was younger I could eat it just fine, but then I hit puberty and got all these weird allergies. So now I'm allergic to watermelon, avocados, bananas, peaches, grapes, oranges, pineapple, almonds, pecans, walnuts, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, cucumbers, carrots, squash, zucchini and a couple other things that I can't think of at the moment. (that was a lot of random crap nobody needed to know, but whatever, lol)

7. Biggest Fear?😱

Ooh, it's either spiders or public speaking. Putting myself in front of people and allowing them to see my true self is so...nerve racking for me. And spiders are just creepy. They're unnatural, nothing should have eight legs and eight eyes at the same time.

8. Last song you listened to?🎶

Lol, okay, so everyone is gonna think I'm even weirder, but it was a song from the movie "The Phantom of the Opera". My mom is obsessed with the movie and the music and we listened to it while she drove me to work yesterday.

9. Last person you texted?😏

My friend Katelynn...yeah.

10. Tag 20 people.😧

Lol I don't know if I can do this one, but here goes...

My_name_is_TJ

Jimins_McThighs

puppyloverxol

jiimilk-

Keyairra11

SmolPotater

megthecatcher

MeghanMacri

FLUSSOM

sugajoonkie

vkookandsuga_mochi

seouljin--

taedez

MerokoKouka

AnonymousLovesKPOP

freengles

Tae21wife

ParkChimChiminie

WarmCupofTae

xjiminslostjamsx

Okay, so I tried to tag people that I didn't tag last time, but I probably failed...anyhoo. I won't blame you if you don't do this, just don't get mad at me if I accidentally tagged you twice, please. (o///o) Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice day and does stuff they wanna do because they wanna do it because it'll make them happy. Be yourselves, my dudes/dudettes, and have a lovely day. (♥3♥)

11. Re-post if you get tagged.😁

BAM!!!! Done-diddly-doodle!!😋😆😂