Chapter 5: You used to be here? O_o

Okay now... I'm still in the 5th grade.

Martha and I are doing fine. We hang out all the time these days. Especially during Math. A lot of people needed my help in Math. I was very good at it. It was my favorite subject. (But don't ask how I'm doing at it now.) 

Main topic for this chapter... a guy actually transferred to our school this year. He's one year older than me. ;) I never really noticed him before. I guess he's just not that popular. But, actually, he was quite hot. I started noticing him because he teased Martha. I just looked at him. But he was fun to be around. :) And my brother told me stuff about him and he said he was a nice guy. We didn't really talk. His name is Ben, by the way.

One day, when I came to school, I wore pink pants. (We didn't have to wear uniform.) I was sitting by the 2nd set of stairs so anyone taking the first set of stairs wouldn't see me until they went up the set of stairs where I was. So, I was just sitting there when Alexa and Carla came up. Carla was weraing a blue top with small slits at the sides and jeans while Alexa was wearing a plain pink t-shirt and jeans. It seems there were best buds now. (And Alexa was crying with me. Pssh...) Anyway, they came up. They said hi to me and just started chatting at the top step of the first flight/set of stairs. I just rolled my eyes. (They probabaly stayed there so the people who came up, guys in particular, would see them first.)

I just took out my earphones(didn't plug them in) and put them in my ears.  Try to keep some of their noise out. Then, I heard someone.

???: Hi Carla. Hi Alexa. 

Carla&Alexa: Hi Kuya Ben!

It was him.

Ben: Anong ginagawa niyo? Busy ba kayo?

Carla: Hindi naman.

Ben: Halika. Libre ko kayo sa canteen.

Carla: Bakit mo kami ililibre? May occassion ba?

Ben: Wala naman.

Carla: Eh di huwag nalang. Ayos lang kami.

Ben: Eh, sa totoo lang, si Alexa lang gusto kong ilibre eh.

Carla: Ah sus. Yan pala eh. Crush mo si Alexa 'no?

Ben: (smiles) Pwede.

Alexa: (smiles) *blush*

Carla: Taas ka na dito.

Ben: Ayoko. Tinatamad ako.

Carla: Bahala ka. Alis na kami ni Alexa.

Ben: Ayoko talaga pero diyan lang kayo.

Carla: Hindi...

Carla and Alexa went in front of me, to the side, where they knew Kuya Ben wouldn't be able to see them. Alexa blushed... And I thought she liked Kuya Andrew. Isn't that why she cried? Ugh... so irritating... -___-

After several seconds, Kuya Ben shouted...

Ben: Crush ko yang nakapink!!!

Me: (rolls eyes)

Carla: hoy! nakapink man baga si Liane.

Ben: ay. Nan diyan si Lei?

Me: (s**t!)

Carla: oo baga.

Alexa: (giggles)

>:( 

Her laugh sounded like, "Yeah, she's wearing pink too but he obviously likes me way more."

I got up and went to my classroom. No one was there except me. I looked out the window waiting to see when Martha would be arriving. *sigh* I was so bored...