Prologue

******2 Year Before*******

"This set is so cool." I said, looking up at all the different props that they had for the movie Twist, which my cousin was starring in.

"Ya that's what I said the first time, I walked onto the set of my first movie." My cousin, Jared Quick said.

I wasn't really paying attention while I was still looking at the ceiling.

As we kept walking I turned around to keep looking at the props.

Jared warned, "You might wanna watch where you're..."

He stops talking right as trip over my own feet and fall flat on my butt and my blonde wavy hair goes right in my face.

"...Going." He finishes.

I really hope no one saw me just do that. I look right up at Jared as he just smirks at me, trying to hold in his laughter. By his facial expression I can tell that my face must be bright red at the moment.

Just Great, I thought.

Before I even had the guts to even turn around I asked," No one saw that, right?"

Please. Please. Please say no one saw that. I'm such an embarrassment.

"Why don't you turn around" Jared retorts. 

As slow as I possibly can I start to turn and I start to see the whole crew for the movie Twist looking at me in surprise.

"Oh, this is embarrassing." I say under my breath.

As I slowly get up and try to hide my face with my hand. I notice my cousin can't hold in laughter anymore and busts out laughing as he hunched over.

He tries to say, " You're.....Haha... face..haah....waaasss....so....funnnnnyyyy."

I shot him glare.

Well I guess going unnoticed is out of the question today.

As we walk a little further to his set. My cousin drags me over to the director, Jerry, and introduces me.

"Hey Jerry, this my cousin Ari. She just moved here from Littleton, NC"

"Nice to meet you, Ari. Nice fall by the way." Jerry states.

"Thanks, I was going for a clean landing." I say sarcastically.

"haha, I like her. Why don't you head to wardrobe, Jared? I'll keep Ari company."

"Thanks, jerry. See ya, Ari. Have fun." Jared says as he walks towards some of the back rooms.

I turn back to jerry asking, "Is there a bathroom around here anywhere?"

"Oh ya. It's just around the corner. Go straight then take a left and then it should be on your right." He directed me.

"Thanks" I said back as I rush in the direction he told me. I took me a little while to find it but I did.

As I come out of the bathroom, I realize, I have no clue where I am. So, I try to back track it but I get too curious and just start to wander. There are so many props and cameras you would never believe. I passed one set that with a wild west theme and another with a vampire theme. I accidently walked into one set.

"Cut" I hear the director say. I look up and realize I Just walked into their shoot.

Whoops.

"what are you doing on my set" he said angerly.

All I could get out was "uuhhh....umm... Im sorry."

Then I ran out as fast as I could not looking and apparently not looking forward either because I came face to face with what felt like a brick wall. With that I landed flat on my butt for the second time today.