until i met you;relationships and endings

"Sana where are we going?" Tzuyu asked.
"far away from this place. You are not safe here. Nayeon is trying to take you away from me and hurt you." Sana explained.
"but why would Nayeon do such a thing? I thought she was a nice girl you know." Tzuyu says.
Sana ignored Tzuyu and continued to pack their bags to leave the horrors and past behind.
"one slight problem.." Tzuyu said.
Sana sighed and looked at Tzuyu.
"my brother Taehyung your ex boyfriend won't allow this. He is too protective over me and also he doesn't like you that much." Tzuyu explained.

"great. Now another thing I have to worry about." Sana whispered.
"what are we going to do?" Tzuyu asked.
"you can just stall Taehyung and if Nayeon comes you whistle alright." Sana explained.
"but what if I can't whistle?" Tzuyu asked.
"then shout my name. Now go before your brother gets to the school and Nayeon finds you here with me." Sana said.

Tzuyu nods and walks out of Sana's house.
Nayeon appeared after Tzuyu had left.
Sana glared at her.

"oh my it seems that you spoke your plan a little too loud I assume." Nayeon says sarcastically.
"what are you doing here Nayeon?" Sana asked.
"you know why I am here. To take Tzuyu out of your hands and kill her. Tzuyu does not belong to you. She belongs to Taehyung who so you don't know has been raping her." Nayeon explained.
Sana couldn't believe her ex had been raping Tzuyu and Tzuyu didn't even say anything about it.

"it will be a shame if something were to happen to you next." Nayeon said.
"get out of my house and stay away from Tzuyu and Taehyung." Sana demanded.
Nayeon laughed.
She wasn't really amused of Sana's order.
"I am very sorry but I cannot do that. I have to kill Tzuyu and hurt Taehyung. Since you chose to disobey my orders and the overlords orders I have no choice." Nayeon refused.

"you monster." Sana accused.
"thanks you for the compliment but do you have any last words before I hurt you." Nayeon says.
"I only have one word to say to you." Sana said.
Nayeon half smiles as Sana pushed her and kicking her.
"you will regret that you ever did that." Nayeon said.
"and you will regret ever trying to kill my girlfriend Tzuyu and hurting Taehyung!" Sana yelled.
  "Don't think so highly of yourself cause I always get my way." Nayeon said and disappeared.

"I sure hope Tzuyu is alright. Nayeon will not steal my Tzuyu away from me."  Sana said to herself and left.