until i met you;the second encounter

"Tzuyu where are you going?" Sana asked.
"To school.. Remember we're going to be late." Tzuyu responded.
Sana didn't care whether she was going to be on time or not to get to school all she ever wanted was Tzuyu's safety.
"We're not going to school today." Sana said.
Tzuyu stopped in her tracks and looked at Sana.
"Why not?" She asked. Sana walked towards Tzuyu with this look in her eyes.
"Because it is not safe for us there. I didn't bring you here to finish our academics. I brought you here so we can be safe Tzuyu." Sana explained.
"But Sana.." Tzuyu was about to say. Sana grabbed her hand and took her away from the door.
"If you go out there they will take you away from me. Please just stay here until everything is all sorted out." Sana said.
Tzuyu didn't say anything else. She had to listen to Sana cause she didn't want to get her upset again. But she wondered why Sana didn't want her to go to school. And who is chasing after them she wondered.

"It is my duty to protect you Tzuyu. Now please lie down and don't move. If you move they will know our location and take you without warning." Sana warned.
Tzuyu listened and lay back down on Sana's bed. Sana smiled softly as she went to go fix breakfast for the two of them. But Tzuyu still wondered who was after them.
"Sana.. Who is after us?" Tzuyu asked. Sana stopped what she was doing and looked back at Tzuyu.
"I cannot tell you." Was all she said.
"Why can't you tell me?!" Tzuyu snapped. Sana was afraid that this would happen but she can't tell Tzuyu the truth it will only ruin their relationship.
"I am only trying to protect you." Sana answered.
"I don't need protection! I need answers! Either you tell me or i'm walking out that door and finding out myself!" Tzuyu yelled.
Sana hesitated to say another word. The thought of Tzuyu finding out the truth is the last sight she will ever see Tzuyu again. If Tzuyu found out then everything that she done for the girl will be erased.
"Sana!" Tzuyu yelled. Sana snapped out of her daze. "If you are not going to tell me the truth. I am going to find out myself." Tzuyu says and walks out the door.
"My my my.. It seems that your plan to protect Tzuyu has failed." Nayeon says floating in mid air.
"What do you want Nayeon." Sana demanded. Nayeon smirks as she saw the look on Sana's face and eyes.
"All of these things would not have happened if you would have just stayed away from Tzuyu when it started. It seems that you lost Tzuyu's trust. Maybe I can help." Nayeon explained. Sana went up to Nayeon and balled her fists.
"Why should I get help from you?! After all you did try to take Tzuyu away from me so why should I accept your help!" Sana screamed.

Nayeon's smirk faded as she got down to Sana's height making the girl back away against the wall.
"Because I am not human. I'm a demon from another realm. It was also my duty to protect my cover but I guess you're more important than my lousy cover." Nayeon explained.
"So you were a demon all this time. Then what makes me then?" Sana asked.
"You.. You.. You are the god of love. You protect the people that you care about the most. But you have failed to protect Tzuyu and let her leave to seek out the truth of who she really is." Nayeon said.
Sana shed a tear as she looked into Nayeon's gaze.
"How do I stop her from seeking who she really is?" Sana asked. Nayeon was thrilled that she finally asked for her help this time.
"You follow her but don't let her see you. If you do you will become a vanquished ghost and be dead to the one you love the most." Nayeon explained every detail.
"Ok. I will follow Tzuyu and try not to get caught. Thank you Nayeon you really are a true friend." Sana said.
Nayeon smirked. "That's what they always say." She says.