Chapter 6

Both boys continued to grope each other. Greg then moved his way to the waist band on Connor's shorts. He was about to move his hand under the fabric but stoped.

"It's ok with me; if it's ok with you." Greg said gently, staining softly into Connor's eyes.

"It's ok with me." Connor replied feeling a bit hot, and blushed.

Greg inched his face forward and kissed Connor softly and passionately; pressing his lips onto Connor's. They began to make out kissing each other uncontrollably. With Connor's hand still groping Greg bulge; Greg slid his hand down Connor suit until he found his cock. All this without breaking their kiss once. Once Connor felt Greg's hand around his penis he could help but let out a soft small moan and deepen their kiss. Greg, although being smaller than Connor, was easily able to get on top of him. Connor's hand was forced off of Greg shorts. Because Greg had put both of his hands above his head like they had been tied up. Greg removed his hand from Connor shorts and used it to hold his other arm down. They paused and looked at each other with hot, blushed faces and pressed their lips together again for another kiss. Connor was able to break free of Gregs hold, and gently grabbed his face pulling his closer onto his body; he slowly began to thrust a little bit. Rubbing his crotch against Greg bulge. Greg took notice of this and looked down with their noses still touching. He looked back down at the taller boy and just looked at him blushing. Greg went back down at kissed him; Connor took the opportunity and rolled Greg over so he was on too and Greg would be on the bottom. Connor began thrusting again softly against the smaller boy, once again rubbing against his bulge. Still kissing Connor; Greg moved his hands back towards Connor's crotch and pulled down his suit, just enough to reveal his cock and balls. Greg began to moan softly as Connor rubbed his body against Gregs body. He could take it anymore! Greg removed his suit, his tip touching Connor's. They both look down again to see each other's cocks. Connor was surprised to see that Greg was just about as big as him measuring about 6 and a half inches. And Connor's being 7. Connor looked back at the boy and bag an to kiss his neck. Nibbling on him a little bit; causing Greg to moan a little louder this time. After he heard Greg's Moans. He removed the rest of his suit as well, exposing the rest of his body to Greg. Once Greg had the feeling of Connor removing his shorts he pressed his lips onto his and rubbed against his cock once more, filling the room with passion. Just then Greg rolled Connor over to pin him to the bottom once more. He separated their kiss and slowly began to lick his way down to Connors penis, sliding his tongue down Connor's chest and stomach, inching his way closer to Connor's groin. He could hear the older boy moan.

"Uhh... Greg!" Connor said in between moans.

Greg couldn't help but look up at the older boy, giggling a bit at the sight of Connor panting a little bit.

"You ok? Heh heh." Greg asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just give it to me!" Connor exclaimed to Greg.

"Whatever you say!" Greg replied and continued.