Chapter 7

That's when Greg caught glimpse of Connor's cock, once again; at this point, it almost felt natural for Greg to be naked around Connor like this. Greg moved further down Connor's body, until the point Connor penis was right in front of Greg's face. Connor looked and couldn't help but think of how cute Greg looked when he blushed; and to see this side of him just fueled his love for him even more. Greg started from the base of Connor's cock rubbing his lips softly against the side of it, inching his way to the top. Greg did this a couple times in a row even adding some tongue, just to tease him a little. It wasn't until Connor begged for it that Greg began sucking.

"Ohh... GREG PLEASE, GIVE IT TO ME!" Connor moaned out in desperation.

Greg slowly went down on him tasting even inch of Connor's length as if it where candy. First it was 2 inches; then 3 inches, and 5 inches, until Greg had reached the bottom and had consumed all of Connor's length. Connor moaned, loud! He knew no one was in HQ except for them, so he took advantage of it and put all of his attention into Greg. The smaller boy almost laughed at the moans Connor was making, if he hadn't been chocking down on his cock.

"You like it hun?" Greg asked, teasing him a little by circling the tip of his finger around the tip of Connor's penis.

Connor looked back at he smaller boy and nodded quickly; panting a little at the thought of what he had experienced.

"You want me to keep going? Huh?" Greg teased again, this time slowly rubbing down on his length.

"YES, PLEASE, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME!!" Connor moaned to Greg even more desperate for his love.

Greg giggled at Connor grabbing his face and kissing him. Greg then began to start sucking, making Connor moan even more again. Which always seemed to make Greg laugh. But he loved him for it. Connor didn't want him to stop, the feeling of Greg choking on his cock and his hands massaging his body at the same time made him realize how much he really didn't know about Greg. He never thought that something so small could handle something so big.

"Jeez Greg; your really good at this!" Connor said looking at the other boy swallowing his cock.

Greg stoped and look at him with a smile, "thanks, I-I guess." He replied blushing a little more.

Their interaction was short, Greg immediately went back to sucking on Connor's length; once again enjoying every inch of his meat, sliding past his tongue and then down his throat. He kept it up for only a little long until he decided to stop removing his dick from his mouth, leaving it really lubed up for what he wanted to have happen next. As Greg pulled away from Connor a bridge of saliva formed from the edge of his lip to the tip of Connor's cock. Connor then took Greg's place quickly pinning him to the ground and kissing him passionately. Greg spread his legs apart, signaling towards Connor to fuck him. Connor looked at the smaller boy moving his way down. Connor started to spit into his ass; at first Greg was disappointed, and a bit disgusted at the fact of anyone willing to spit into and lick the literal shit out of someone else's ass. But that didn't happen, he felt the saliva in his hole and Connor slowly moving his fingers in, prepping Greg for what was about to happen. Greg moaned out.

"Uhh... yeah, give it to me good Connor!" Greg spoke in between his moans.

"Yeah, you want me to keep going? You like that hun?" Connor said to Greg, teasing him back a little.

"Umhmm" Greg moaned.

Connor removed his fingers and alined his length with Greg's hole. He began to push forward slowly...

"Aaahhhhh" Greg moaned with joy.

"Are you ok?" Connor asked.

"Yes, just... keep going!" Greg said in between Connor's thrusts.

Connor began to pick up the pace a little.

"Like that?" Connor said teasing Greg again.

Greg just shook his head, to busy enjoying all of Connor's 7 inches inside of him.

"Yeah, what do you want me to do to you hun? Your wish is my command!" Connor said to the smaller boy, who now wrapped his arms around his neck.

Greg opens his eyes looking into Connor's; "I want you to stuff me like a turkey! Ahh, give it all to me!" Greg said in desperation.

Connor agreed but paused a said, "ok... but not until you beg for it!" Connor whispered softly into Greg's ear.

Greg looked back Connor, and spoke. "I am not begging for it." Greg told him.

"Ok then, I guess you don't want it that bad." Connor said only to tease and irritate Greg.

"Are you kidding? this is ridiculous! Your dick is still in me just do it!" Greg said a little annoyed.

"What was that? I didn't hear you!" Connor said looking at him with a sinister look on his face smirking a little.

Greg burst out, "GOD DAMN IT CONNOR! I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!" He said with all the passion and desperation in the world.

"That's more like it!" Connor said smiling at his beloved.

Connor began to thrust; in and out, Connor motioned, moving through the him like a train in a tunnel. Chugging along, moving a little faster each time. Greg was enjoying every second of it. Holding on to Connor tighter; practically hugging him at this point. The smaller boy screamed out in the most pleasurable moans as Connor rammed his cock into Greg each time he entered his virgin hole. Greg was surprised, he never knew Connor could be so controlling like that. It was kinda kinky to him and it really turned him on. The was he teased him like that; although it also pissed him off, he really liked being Connor's bitch! 😏