Chapter 6- Supercut

You ever watch a movie, and seen one of those things in the film that put like a bunch of clips together as one giant clip? A montage, for all intensive purposes? Yea. Montages are useful in movies because they can help showcase a lot that has happened in a short amount of time to speed up the movie and cut back time. Let's just say enough time has gone on with AJ and I that we could create a little montage of our own.

The move in was smooth. No problems at all. AJ brought all his things to my house and made himself comfortable, as I directed him to. He felt odd moving in at first but I promised him I wasn't going to be happy until he did. After that, the boy didn't worry about it one bit.

As for life around the Yelich-O'Connor house? That was a little different. I mean, we would sleep together, but like we wouldn't have sex. We would just sleep next to each other. The first couple of nights he didn't want to sleep with me but he warmed up to it. He started to go back to the real world a bit, he started working again. And we wound up not always doing things together. You have to have that little break as a couple in order for it to succeed. I stay at home most the time.  What the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm a writer I do my job whenever I get inspired. So, obviously I have trouble keeping myself busy. But my brain sort of helps with that. Of course, my conscious attempts to plays tricks on me by making me think or relationship isn't healthy, when it clearly is.

In my head I play a supercut of us

It's a good one too, yea. I think about all of our memories. Our late night snacks, our movie dates, all the time we spend quoting my own lyrics.

All the magic we gave off

Ugh, how beautiful it really is. Truly.

All the love we had and lost

Hey. Stop it. Nothing is lost. I'm a lost individual but that don't mean the love is lost. The love has never been greater right now

And in my head these visions never stop.

Yes. He's all I think about most of the time

These ribbons wrap me up

There's always something about him that I find myself swept off my feet

But when I reach for you there's just a supercut

Yes. Of course I miss him when he goes out.
But I can't just "hold" him here under his will. That's really fucking unhealthy if you ask me. I'm not going deny I miss him but I'm also not going to say I'm willing to let it all go yet. Give it some time.

In your car, the radio up.

Ah yes.

In your car the radio up

Turn that shit up. Indeed. Remember "The Louvre?" Yes that shits our jam.

We keep trying to talk about us

We have never been better. And I'm finally happy

I'm someone you maybe might love

Might? No, I know he loves me. How much he does is the question

I'll be your quiet afternoon crush

Those afternoons we spend, staring at each other, or every time he gets giddy when he thinks about me during lunch.

Be your violent overnight rush.

Woah! Slow down there. We have not officially "done it" yet as a couple. Funny thing is it never really comes up in conversations. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing but I'm gonna leave it completely up to him. I don't even know if he's lost his or not. I did a while ago. But I don't miss it. Sex has never been my favorite if I'm being honest. Like, it's fucking overrated if you ask me