Curves for Women

Curves International, also known as Curves for Women, Curves Fitness, or just Curves, is an international fitness franchise co-founded by and Diane Heavin in 1992. In October 2006, Curves was said to have had over 10,000 locations worldwide, with 7,848 of those locations in the United States. As of November 30, 2017, Curves lists 576 franchise locations open in the United States on their Facebook page. In 2012, North Castle Partners, a private equity firm, purchased a partial stake in the company.The company is privately held by its co-founders and North Castle Partners, with corporate offices located in . Curves fitness and weight loss facilities are designed specifically for and focused on women, although in some states, men are allowed to join.

Curves was founded by and his wife, Diane. They opened their first Curves in Harlingen, Texas, in 1992. This new concept of 30-minute fitness, strength training, weight-loss guidance, and an environment designed for women was immediately successful. They began to develop plans for franchising the concept, with the first opening in 1999. Curves claims it is the world's largest fitness franchise and was recently recognized as one of the 10 largest franchise companies in the world. According to Curves International Inc's fact sheet, Curves achieved 6,000 franchises in 7 years. Curves facilities are located in over 85 countries, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, , , South Africa, and Japan. Curves is known as in Ukraine, Slovakia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Kazakhstan, Poland, the Czech Republic and Russia.

Curves fitness and weight loss facilities are designed specifically for and focused on women. The program is designed around , which utilizes equipment to achieve results. The regimen is combined with cardiovascular training for a full body workout.

https://www.Curves.co.zw