All In

"Wake up baby~" Jooheon purred softly as he ran his fingers through Minhyuks hair.

Minhyuk rubbed his eyes harshly and groaned "let me sleep.. it's only 8:30" and flipped over so he was facing Jooheon. He didn't want to leave the comfort of the warm bed..

"It's a special day.." Jooheon muttered, shocked the older boy had totally forgotten about it. Minhyuk sat up quickly "what is it?" Jooheon kissed Minhyuks cheek softly "it's our one month anniversary!"

~Time skip: 11:00~

Minhyuk and Jooheon checked out of the hotel they had stayed in the night prior as they were out of town for Minhyuks art convention, they began to drive home.

"Do we have anything planned for the anniversary?" Minhyuk yawned as looked to Jooheon, who was driving. "It's a surprise Minnie" Jooheon shrugged not taking his eyes off of the road.

~Time skip: 3:00~

Jooheon pulled into the driveway of his small house he was renting and shook Minhyuk lightly "Wake up babyboy, we are home" he said and exited the vehicle walking over to the passenger side and opening the door for Minhyuk "Thanks" he mumbled and took in the sight before him.. he had never been to Jooheons home before. "Let's go" Jooheon laughed and grabbed Minhyuks hand, leading him into the home.

Minhyuks eyes widened at what was before his eyes.. the living room was dimly lit with a fire place, rose petals scattered he floor and a bottle of champagne sat on a large table in the middle of the room, he suddenly felt Jooheon embrace him from behind, he jumped excitedly "This is so sweet.." he smiled and took a seat on the soft velvet couch, Jooheon sat down beside him. "I would do anything for you~" Jooheon laughed shyly and moved a little closer to Minhyuk placing his hand softly on the boys thigh "I love you" he whispered softly

Jooheon bit his lip anxiously awaiting the boys response. This was the first time he had ever said I love you. "I- Wow.. Thank you.." Minhyuk stuttered not saying the phrase back to Jooheon like expected. Jooheon froze and felt his face begin to heat up "so you don't love me baby?" He asked annoyed and removed his hand from the older males thigh "Why not?" Jooheon asked and pushed Minhyuk harshly so he was laying underneath of him.

Minhyuk squirmed underneath the bigger male "Stop Jooheon!" He whined, when suddenly Jooheon grabbed the boys wrists and pinned them above his head stopping him from moving. "Why don't you love me??" He asked once again, admiring the view of the shaking boy underneath of him. "I-I'm sorry daddy.." Minhyuk whispered shyly avoiding eye contact with the male on top of him. Jooheon smirked "What did you just say baby..?" He asked tightening his grip on Minhyuks wrists making the boy whimper and look at him. "I said I'm sorry daddy.. I do love you.." Minhyuk replied quickly

Jooheon and Minhyuks relationship had never gotten sexual up until this point.

Jooheon muttered to himself "daddy..? Minhyuk has a daddy kink?" But quickly shook his head bringing himself back to the situation "You'll have to prove it kitten.." Jooheon smiled and suddenly attacked Minhyuks neck with kisses, not letting go of the boys wrists.

Minhyuk soon found himself naked on Jooheons bed, handcuffs adorning his wrists. "You look so beautiful babyboy" Jooheon whispered pulling Minhyuk onto his lap, these words sent shivers down Minhyuks body, he hid his face into the crook of Jooheons neck shyly "thank you daddy" he groaned as he felt Jooheon squeeze his ass playfully.