Chapter 4

L.j's P.O.V

If you do find someone that is not supposed to be here kill them (Slender said). We started to head out but was stopped by F/N. If I get into a fight with another fox please don't get involved (F/N said). Smile what did she say (Jeff said). She doesn't want us to get involved when she gets in a fight with a fox (Smile said). If you say so little on (I said). She looked happy when I said that cute (I thought). We started to head out and we found a Bush full of berries then F/N started to eat. Wow your eating a lot (Jeff said). Slow down little fox it's not going anywhere (I said). Then we heard a growl through another bush close to us.

Smile's P.O.V

Why isn't the runt F/N I'm surprised that you are even a live from the storm (said ???). F/N who is this (I said). Oh F/N you didn't tell him about your family I'm very disappointed in you (said ???). Smile this is my older brother Mason (if your name is Mason you can change it) (F/N said). Why that's a good girl and you can be a better girl if you come with me and meet your mate (said Mason). What do you mean (F/N said while stepping back). Why do you remember that wolf we meet before mother was taken and became someone's PET (Mason said). Brother I have an owner like mom had (F/N). What (Mason said). F/N stepped back until she hit L.j and she wimper as Mason started to go to her and I walked in fort of him. Why F/N who have a mate already you should have said so then I would have made BB  become that wolf's mate, well go bye (said Mason). Smile what just happened (Jeff asked). I'll tell you guys when we get home and L.J can you carry F/N (I said).

      ~Le time skip by Lazy Max~

Hey we're back (yelled Jeff). Jeff what did you do to F/N (yelled Jane). She came running down the stairs. Oh L.J you have my sweet little fox (said Jane). Yes Jane, she did got spooked out when she see another fox though (L.J said). What do you mean (asked Jane). Smile can you start talking about what happened (said Jeff). Alright (said Smile).