prologue

As every day she was sitting on the same bench in the same garden after going to prison for a couple of times for staying there but what should she do she have no where to go no family no friends no one just her self and these clothes that cant keep her warm any more in the coldest wheather after wearing them all this time .

she wasnt like that one day she was happy with her family in a warm house happily living like any girl dreaming to be loved going to school missing her friends that were her friends but she lost it all in a blink of an eye and after running away from the foster house where she was treated like an animal no they treated animals better than that but like every other day when she wake up she found her unknown cup of hot chocolate waiting for her 

its been like that for a week now every day she wakes up in that weather feeling like an ice block then she find this hot cup of hot chocolate waiting for her the first time she though it was a one time thing then she wake up the day after and found the same cup in the same place 

that cup is what kept her all day alife its so warm so soft that she doesnt want it to finish then she keep thinking and asking her self from  where does these cups of hot chocolate come from who is this person that get her hot chocolate evey day it was the question she cant find an answer for it was soo weird like there is someone looking down on her are they looking down on her in heaven or did they forgot her they were every thing to her ,her family the only thing she was living for they were her life her friends and everything to her but the died and left her alone in life with no one to protect her .

where does these cups come from ?? she is alone  ...... is there someone out there that care for here or pity her ?? 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i know its short and a filler but it will get interesting soon