Chapter 1

[yes, i did draw the art above. pls dont steal, or repost.]

[Max's POV]
"Okay, happy campers! Are you ready  for todays activity?" David said. We were going to go biking, but here's something, I don't know how to ride one. "David, can I not participate. I don't think anybody else fucking wants to." I told him. "No, Max. Also language." he replied. Fuck. "It's okay Max! I know your secret." Nikki said winking at me. What? "You're scared of falling! Don't worry I'll be your service dog. David said I could." She added. "O...kay?"

We started getting the bikes ready but I was getting nervous. I had to tell David. Even if I hate him a shit ton.
I walked up to him. "David, I gotta tell you... Uh.. I can't.. ride a bike." I said to him. "Oh, well, that's fine, Max! You can just head back to the camp. Gwen will be there. Tell her that I said you could be there. Nikki can walk with you." He replied. "Okay.. Nik! Follow me." I yelled to her. "Oookaaaay!" she yelled back and walked towards me.

We walked back to camp. Me and Nikki popped into the counselors cabin to tell Gwen and popped out. "So uhh, why are we back at camp?" Nikki asked. I just looked at her and continued to walk to my tent. I sat down in my tent and went into my bag.

"What are you looking for, Max?" She asked. I pulled out some cards. "This. Err.. wanna play.. I guess?" I said. "Okay! As soon as you teach me how." She replied and giggled. Oh my fucking god that giggle was- "Max??" She said waving her hand in my face. My face was heated.

"Uh! Sorry. So, here's how to play."