my secret

OK, the reason I wear long sleeves is that I cut myself. I cut myself because my ex was rude, a jerk, and hurt me. Ari, Frankie, Mom, Dad, Hailey, and Heather still hate him. Anyway, currently, this is what my arm looks like

 Anyway, currently, this is what my arm looks like

I never told anyone. And still, I have not. Its probably because I only talk to my family. But I haven't told anyone in my family either. And they're not suspicious. I think. Anyway, I was looking for studio nine. And found it. I posted a pick on Instagram, hoping Case would see it.

@cgrande

#at nickelodeon!!CWalker: miss u soo much @cgrandeUser8:were u 2 dating??? @CWalker @cgrandeCgrande:no!!!!CWalker:well

#at nickelodeon!!
CWalker: miss u soo much @cgrande
User8:were u 2 dating??? @CWalker @cgrande
Cgrande:no!!!!
CWalker:well...
Cgrande:NOOO!!!

I laughed a little. I walked in after the Secretary, I think. Her name is Miss. Lauren. "OK guys, this is your new cast member, Catrina. Make her feel welcome." Miss. Lauren said. "Hey I'm Cree, and this is Madisyn." Cree said. "Oh cool, I'm Catrina, but I go by Cardi, Kitty, Cat, or Kitten." I said. My parents call me Cardi because they say I remind them of Cardi B. Just then the boys walked over. "Hey, I'm Benji and thats Thomas." Thomas waved and smiled. "I just have one question," I nodded "why are you wearing a sweater in summer?" She asked and I went pale. "Um, I, uh, get cold sometimes. Heh." I said. Maddie just looked at me weird. "Hey Cat, Can I talk to you alone, over there?" She asked and pointed. I nodded. "OK what's the sweater really about?" She asked. "....." I didn't say a word. "Cmon, I won't tell anyone." She said. "Fine, I cut myself because my ex wasn't the nicest. I haven't told anyone! And I don't want you to, please." I said. She nodded. We walked back over. The rest of the time I didn't talk. Me, Maddie, and Cree were besties. it was time to shoot. OK so my characters name is Ella. I was playing Babe's cousin.

Scene
"So. We need 50 new dances by Wednesday. I- AHHH!!"She screamed as i snuck up on her. "Ella?" "Yes?" She hugged me. Oh yeah! Heh, I forgot to show you my outfit

"What's up Cus?" I said "well, we are working on a new game and oh right! That's Hudson, Trip, and Kenzie

"What's up Cus?" I said "well, we are working on a new game and oh right! That's Hudson, Trip, and Kenzie."Wait, you're cousins with the Ella Lee??? She's like, sooo famous and hot!!" Trip said. "Yeah, I know I am." I said. "And cut!!!" The director yelled. "That was great Cardi!! You did great!!" the director said. "Aww thanks!" I said. I walked off to my dressing room and herd a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. It was Cree. I hid my pocket knife. "Hey Cree. Wassup?" I said. "Nothing. Just thought I'd come by to see my cousin." She said and we laughed. "Soo..."