chapter four• 19 hours

Mackenzie pov:

I sat down looking at the clock. My eyes wondered everywhere.
19 hours.. it has been 19 hours since the whole figth.

" he's a jerk" My Mother sat down next to me.

I exactly know who she is talking about, My heart sunks.

After not talking for awhile my mom started to think. Now this is getting me worried. What is she thinking?

" kenzie I love you. We all love you." My mom started to say..." How do you feel about um...john? Like for god sakes he's your baby's daddy and he basically leaved you"

Wow I never thought of that. He did leaved me. Oh my god I'm 17 and pregnant also the dad leaved.

Great I'm one of those girls

"Yeah he just leaved me. Mom I'm a single parent...i cant do this by myself" I felt tears dripping down my cheek

Messages

Anns💘💍- kenzieeloveeee

   I need your help..i did something

Kenz💐💖-  Annie did you kill someone?!?!?

Anns💘💍- what no. I'm coming to pick you up in 7

Kenz💐💜-okay ❤

Message over

I look at my mom." Annie needs me, I gotta get change but later can we talk about him please?"

"Honey of course now have fun with annie."My mother smiles at me

I went upstairs at my room. Look at all my old clothes before I was pregant.

Don't get me wrong I love my baby girl so much just her father ahhh.

He hurt me so bad and now she won't have a dad. I never wanted this to happen to her.

It's all my fault..

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
    7 minutes later

"Annie what did you do?" I question her while I was putting my seat belt

She sights "kenzie I love you remember that please. But we are going to have fun with our friends okay."

I smiled at her. What can possibly go wrong.

Annie puts the radio and both of us are signing our lungs out. We are totally out of tune.

" Were here!"Annie shouts

I got out of the car. Looking up seeing the house i never thought I will ever see again.

The orlandos....

"Annie why are we here?"I asked her. She just smiles

" kenzie this is really important. We all need to talk about umm...you and johnny"

Ding dong

What if he doesn't wanna see me. He leaved me. I'm not good enough for him.

Johnny opens the door. " uh hi, come in"

This is gonna be so awkward like umm really awkward. Annie and I got in and sat down on their couch.

I look at everyone who is there. Johnny, Lauren, Mrs and Mr orlando. And my mom What?

Wasn't she home

"Mom?"

"Hi darling we all need to talk about all of this" My Mother said looking at Johnny.