Chapter 1

"Omg! I am going to be late ! Why didn't you wake me alarm ?" I mumble and throw my alarm clock aside and rush to the bathroom good thing I had planned my outfit for today . I curl my hair and put some make up not a lot a make up but just enough. I put on my leopard print peplum top and slide on my leather jacket on and pull my skinny jeans on and slide my black bow heels . I grab my mk purse and grab my car keys and phone . I rush downstairs and run out the door. I jump inside my car and start driving and check my phone "Omg I misread my alarm clock ." I sigh and put my head on the wheel . I have a hour to kill I think to myself I should probably stop my Starbucks and get some coffee to wake myself up . I drive to Starbucks and park my car. I start walking and bump into someone dropping my phone .

"Great I dropped my phone." I mumble

"Sorry I was distracted . Let me help you up and your phone ." He laughs

"It's not your faults I am half awake so it's like I am half dead ." I laugh and grab his hand to get up

"Why don't I buy you some coffee ? And sorry I haven't introduced myself my name is klaus ." He says and sticks out his hand and lets out such a amazing smile .

"Nice to meet you Klaus and my names Caroline and the coffee sounds nice ." I smile and shake his hand and feel the hand shake last longer then it should have .

I walk in with Klaus and sit down in a table . We start talking and then I start to notice the time.

"Eeee I should go it's getting late and I do need to be in school on time today . But I would love to talk to you soon ." I smile

"I would to love . Why don't you give me your number and I will text you ?." He whispers and winks at me

"Sure thing ." giggle and type my number in his phone . "Well I will see you around ." I mumble and head for my car and start driving to school .

I park my car and get off and head inside. I see Elena and Bonnie by the lockers and head that way .

"Hey girlies ." I say

"Hey did you hear Tyler's having a party today ?"whispers Bonnie

"Why should totally go ." Say Elena

"I don't see why we shouldn't there's going to be free beer and cute guys probably ." I giggle and wink at them .

"Well maybe just for me and you cares cause Elena has her man remember ." Laughs Bonnie

"Lol shut up Bonnie." Laughs Elena and playfully hits her on the arm

"Oh yeah she's probably going to be smacking lips with Mat ." I laugh and make kissing faces at her

"And talking about Matt here he comes ." Winks Bonnie

"We should give them some privacy ." I laugh and grab Bonnie's hand and walk away .

I see Elena roll her eyes at us and turn bright red when Matt wraps his arms around her . I open my locker to get my books out and hear Bonnie do the same and close my locker and see Tyler right in front of me . I see from the corner of my eye Bonnie walk away and wink .

"Hey Tyler ." I smile

"Hey Cares I just wanted to let you know I am having a party tonight and your invited and it would be nice if you came ." He smiles at me

"I will go beside you throw the best parties ever why would I miss them ." I laugh

"Lol Kay I will see you then ." He smiles and walks away

I stare at him for a little and then start to head to class and start thinking of what I should wear for later tonight and how I should do my hair .