Ideal Type (2018)

I haven't been writing for so long so I thought that today I would write something😂

Jin:
Age- 1991-2002
Weight: I dunno
Height: 152- 164 cm
Type of Nationality: Korean girl
Kids: One girl (Noona) 2 boys
He wants to get married at the age of 31

1) A girl who is cute and sweet that
could cook cause Jin likes to cook.
2) A feminine girl that loves anime and Disney Princesses.
3)a girl who is affectionate,soft and likes puppy's
4) A girl who's caring,positive and nice but mature,responsible at the same time
5) An easy going girl, sociable, a girl that will really a his dad jokes or his jokes also has a sense of humor, that shows intrest to his jokes and share with him her own funny jokes.
6) A girl who wears soft but also elegant makeup. A girl with oversized sweaters and skinny jeans with sneakers
7) A girl that has soft spoken nature, silly/funny.
8) Jin really likes puppies so he really hopes to look for a girl who likes puppies and that would be so cute.
9) A girl that would really accept his jacket in the cold seasons/ weather and give him hugs to warm him. His ideal date would be holding hands while taking a walk In a winter night.
10) A girl that will let him take care of her. A girl who will tell him everything when she's happy or sad to trust him that he will listen to her and also feel secure with him.

Suga:
Age- 1980- 2001
Height: 155-158 cm
Weight: 43 Kg
Type of Nationality: Australian/ Korean girl
Suga wants to get married at the age of 35
Kids: 1 boy

1) A girl that shares his love in music and hip-hop and had similar intrest just like him
2) A girl that wears nicely and can suit streetwear style, a girl who wears various types of clothing is very good. Streetwear, simple and plain with black leather jacket with knitted hat, white shirt with skinny jeans also air Jordan 11.
3) a girl with very calm and understanding personality, a person who will listen to him before judging him also giving him chance to explain if there's any misunderstanding.
4) A girl that will always support him in his career. Suga really loves his career and making music so much.also looking for a girl with a understanding personality that could share his heart for music 18th even just bringing him meals and snacks whenever he's working or cheers him whenever he feels down cause he's not really satisfied enough with the music he makes (😱 WHAT).
5) Suga doesn't really like to go out much often and prefers a indoor date with her.
6) Suga likes simple girl and hates complicated girls and wants a girl to feel very comfortable with him alo to be herself. A girl that that he could chat with all night long without getting bored.
7) A girl who could make him laugh when he feels down cause he doesn't smile alot.
8) A girl that will love him as much as he love her. She MUST take care of him and love him as if it was her own baby. The most precious and lovable thing in the earth is holy.
9) A girl that respect his space and appreciate his love for composing music, but he really likes it when  a girl is smart enough to get his attention in an original way that he could stop whatever he's doing at the moment for her.
10) A girl that could really handle his bad temper cause he gets mad very easily so he wishes that he finds a girl that wndures his very bad temper,also he loves joking around too much and he wants to find a girl who would like his teasing,playful moves and responds to them would be amazing. A girl who is wise and composed,who has passion in music,doeant mind wearing matching cloths with her. He would be willing to date a taller girl than him and she tough also has a secret preference into dating younger girls. Would prefer to date someone not famous.

Jhope:
Age-1980-1998
Height: 158-164 cm
Weight: 45 kg
4 kids: 2 girls and 2 boys
Jhope wants to get married at the age of 100 years old and doesn't really  care what age he will get ring
Type of Nationality: Japanese girl

1) A girl who is good to him,that can take care of him and cherish their moments together.
2) A girl with casual style,Jhope likes girls that wears dresses with a very feminine style but he hates high heels and specially not too fancy but occasionally the type of light dress up. If she dresses up casually she will be wearing Nike air Jordan with leggings and he thinks it's important to wear clothes that suit your body type. He doesn't like too much and fancy.
3)Hope likes a girl who loves and cares also helps him in future and wants a girl who can give attention to him and in return she will receive the most brightest love.
4) Hope likes a girl who is a good cook (b-but okay). That can cook him delicious meals and sometimes teach him how to prepare them too.
5)Hope doeant really pay attention in having things in common with her but rather a nice girl ( I think I wrote girl in this chapter more than I ever did in my entire life) . He would be very satisfied if she's sweet,caring,playful,positive and always wears a beautiful smile.
6) Hopie doesn't really care about her appearance at all and would love and try to date a foreigner and he would work very hard to learn her language.
7) A girl who is positive and doesn't know the word 'quite' , a girl who would never give up her precious dreams (MY DREAM IS TO MEET BTS and I kinda already gave up on tha-) in conclusion a girl with porpose  in her life.
8) A girl that will always him and also think of hopie all the time.
9) A girl that would be silly with him even in public or private and would never be bored with hopie.
10) She would be a smart girl who loves to read books (does reading books in wattpad count?) and has a sense of humor just like hobi.
+ with long hair and lots of aegyo. He likes both double and monolids doesn't really care about his lovers age. Would prefer to date someone not famous. (Do I look famous? )