admition

i was walking to his house, witch took about half-an-hour. it was still kinda chilly because it was the middle of april. when i got to his frontdoor, i knocked and it openned almost emidiatly. it was of course mike. it was happening again, i couldn't breathe and couldn't get what max had said to me, out of my head.

"hi, el" mike says with th sweetest smile, if i could melt i'd melt right then and there.

hi, mike" i manage to reply back.

"come in, make yourself at home" mike says with a warm smile ( god the smile)

"so the homework?" i say as i sat down on the couch ( my leg was shaking, alot)

"why are you nervous? is something up?" he says . (ugh why does he care so much)

(time to do this, no going back now)

"i-i need to get something off my chest" i say

(let's do this)

"o-kay" he says

"i-um...i like you like alot. i dont know if you like me back, it doesn't matter if you don-" he cut me off from my rambling. he was kissing me with so much passion,so much love.

(i never thought that much affection, so much emotion, could be conveyed into a kiss. one of the best moments of life just happened, wow)

he pulls back, in what feels like forever was just a quick kiss to shut me up.

"im sorry was that okay i s-should have asked" he says.

(i giggled rather loudly) then i kissed him again, giving him an answer.

he pulls back to look at my eyes (god his eyes beautiful)

he leans closer, breath ghosting over mine, and then he was kissing me back. with double emotion, i never want this feeling to end. he had his hand in my hair, playing with curls, it felt so good.

(like this tingling sensation, everywhere)

he pulls back in what feels like too soon, to look at me.

"we should probably do our homework" he says giggling.

"yeah probably" i say back laughing

we did our homework in the first half-hour. the rest of the time we talked about the party (dustin, lucas, max, will) we also got to know eachother,we are already friends but this, this was something more.

later around 8pm

i was gathering my stuff up, getting ready to leave.

"do you want me to walk you home?" he asks

(ugh! he's just so cute!)

"yeah sure, that sounds great" i say excitedly

he proceeded to put on my jacket-

(what a gentleman)

-one arm at time. the walk was somewhat cold but somewhat warm because he held me close to his chest, the entire time to keep me from getting cold. when we got to my driveway he asks

"what are we, well now?" he says

"um-i don't know"

"you don't have to answer now if you don't know" he says back

"i do i like you, like alot, so that's something i think" i say

"fair point well, okay i like you too, el, like alot" he says

"so what now?" he asks

"can we talk about it tomorrow i'm really tired" i say yawning.

"yeah of course, well see you at school. bye el-belle" mike says smiling brightly into the night, where the only thing illuminating us was the lamp post above us.

(i had recently moved with hop because we couldn't live in the cabin forever, so he decided o move into this homey feeling house. it was forest green with white trim, the door was red like every other door in this neighbourhood. there were plants and trees surrounding the fence.)

"bye, mike see you at school tomorow" i waved him off and he disapeared into the night.

(wow, i have some thinking to do)