Humanity Comes First

Years have been elapsed, now Anya is a 21 years old girl. She is beautiful, cheerful, loveable, sensitive and emotional who loves every little thing that makes her and her family happy and smile. She is the laadali in the house and is not allowed to do anything that may have injured her in any way. She is brought up like a princess in all possible way that she could never get even a single drop of tears in her eyes.

Anya is at her college with friends talking about how to make the concert successful that is supposed to be happened in a while but no preparations are made. Principal comes forward and asks the group if they are ready to perform because they are the next ones to go to the stage. Anya's friends are only participating in the concert and she is helping them out with ideas because the lead singer cum performer of the group is missing all of sudden. Anya sings well so her friends insists her to sing instead and help them to get their performance successful. Anya agrees and goes to the stage.

Anya is about to start singing and rest of the group members were all set with their musical instruments at their respective places to start the performance. Suddenly it starts raining and the audiences as well as other members along with teachers and principal runs out of the open field to be saved from getting drenched. Meanwhile Anya's friends goes down the stage and starts feeling sad because they couldn't perform due to unseasoned rain. Anya looks at the posters where it was written 'Charity Event' and thinks the event was organized for charity purpose and the money earned throughout the event will be going to the Children Charity Fund managed by college trustee. If they won't perform the event will be unsuccessful and they won't be able to collect enough amount for the charity fund. Then Anya takes step forward and heads back to the stage. Her friends and other people so concerned asks her not to go otherwise she will get drenched. But Anya says "The event must go on... For children and their dreams" and takes step towards the stage and starts performing. Meanwhile her friends joins her and they hit the floor with their rocking performance. All the audiences enjoys the evening and comes out of the hiding areas to join Anya.

Where the whole atmosphere was filled with joy and fun, a girl comes out of the crowd and becomes totally amazed seeing Anya's dedication towards humanity.