A New Student

The performance is over now. Anya is in Principal's Cabin where Principal is applauding for Anya and feeling proud of her. He is happy that Anya studies in his college. Suddenly somebody knocks the door and enters the office. It is the same girl who was amazed with Anya's humanity, she came up with her brother to take admission as it is the first year of her college life. Anya bows principal and takes leave.

Sometime later, while Anya was about to leave the college for home, she bump into with the newly admitted girl.

New girl:- I'm sorry, are you okay? Give me your hand I'll help you getting up.

Anya:- yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for the help. You're the same girl who newly admitted in the college, right?

New girl:- Yes, I am new to the college and it's my first year of graduation. My name is Shrishti. (Forwards her hand to shake)

Anya:- Nice to meet you Shrishti, I'm Anya. (Shakes her hand and smiles)

Shrishti:- You have got a nice name. Umm actually I have already seen you at the event today. And I must say you're such an amazing personality. No one goes to help others usually face to face but you preferred to get drenched to continue your performance so that you can help in raising money for children you have never met.

Anya:- It's out responsibility to come forward for those who are not capable of making their lives worth living, Shrishti. It's totally a usual thing and I think everyone should come forward to fulfill this responsibility. If one hand can bring 1% of change just think what a different world we can create altogether. (Smiles)

Shrishti:- You're right and I'm feeling I am getting inspired with your gesture and thoughts. I am so pleased to meet you. Hopefully we'll get to meet up soon as we are in the same college?

Anya:- I feel really good that my words could inspire you some way. But may be it's the last year we could get to hangout, actually I'm in the final year of graduation, so I'll be shifting to somewhere else next year.

Shrishti:- My bad luck, but still getting one year to get to know you would be awesome going. At least I wish to. I don't know anyone here, will you be my first friend in this college?

Anya:- Happy to have you as my friend Shrishti. (Smiles). If you need anything just ask I'll be there. I got to go now. See you later. Bye!!

Shrishti:- It was nice talking with you Anya, see you soon!! ☺

And Anya leaves the college.