Whatever.

The lunch bell rings startling me.
I fall on my ass looking up to notice a door, I must have dozed off sitting upright on the loo, well what can I say it was peaceful, not only that I had spent most of the night awake after my alarming dream, or nightmare.
I was walking into the dining hall at school, people were being nice to me for no reason.
Bringing me my lunch, no name-calling I had an amazing day, but then I woke up, sweat dripping down my face, no I couldn't get used to that
I simply stopped caring years ago about what people thought, yes it hurt but what could I do to stop it.
I make people angry more than anything now, I join in with their taunting or I clap or giggle, it annoys the f$%k out of them.
A wise woman once told me the reason they pick on you is that it makes them feel better about their insecurities.
I reckon she was right.
Peroxide has issues with that hair, I chuckled to myself, Oh shit, Ty will be wondering where I am.
I headed off to the canteen, as I walked out the door I bumped into one of my sister's mate's Jenna.
"Watch it fattie!" I gave her the look of death pinning her against the door frame as I pushed my body against her's into the door.
"Oh sorry Jenna, I didn't see you there, you are so paper-thin!"
I walked off down the corridor to grab my lunch.
A chicken burger and two puds later, (because I eat more when I'm upset,) I find myself looking at a green pitch. All the lads running after a ball like bees to honey.
What was the fixation with a ball, what made the guys go mad for control, even a ball was in contact with more guy's than I'll ever be.
Wtf! I was getting jealous over a ball, it gets touched up by every one of them daily, I was going through the faces on the pitch, mmmm damn.
I wonder if there's such a thing as a female boner, I look up again to see my brother running up to me kissing my forehead.
"Hey sis, where were you? I know you haven't been to class."
Oh dammit, I knew he would find out eventually, it's like he has spy's watching me everywhere I go.
"In the toilet getting some peace, " I chuckled, he nods in response.   
"You getting more hassle?" I shook my head "Nah, that punch to the stomach made me feel sick so I just fancied being on my tod for a bit."
Jake stroked my face with tears in his eyes, he always got emotional.
"Jake, sorry to interrupt, coach says he's got to pop out so training is being cancelled, is that alright."
We both turned our heads in the direction of the guy who spoke, omfg, lucky I was sitting down.
He was super tall, 6ft 4 for sure, brown messy bed hair, hazel eyes with lips I wanted to hang on, oh fuck! He was sexy and he knew it, enough to make me want to gush a river. "Yeah, sure Alex no probs, I'll hang out here then," Alex nodded in agreement and jogged back to the others, they started putting away their gear.
Jake looked back at me and a big smirk appeared on his face, "You trollop! I see you scoping Alex out," I threw my head back in guffaws of laughter, as Jake started tickling me, "ow, ow, that hurts jake." My face was flushed, why the hell did I have to be so bloody pale, I can't even blush in peace, "I ain't got a clue what you're on about, you're talking out your ring again," he jabbed me in my good side with his finger.
I giggled, next minute he's full-on tickling me, I'm screaming right now,  "Jake stop, you're a dick, get off me, peroxide did a number on me it hurts," but he continues to tickle me.
"You reckon if I laid still he might come over and give me CPR," there was silence.
"I don't know, what's in it for me?" I was so engrossed in trying to wriggle out of my brother's grip, I didn't see the others sitting down around us.
Woah what a plank I felt, I looked around to see lots of eyeballs looking at me, I punched Jake in the gut and stuck my tongue out him, he chortled a laugh out. "Guys meet my baby sister Reagan," everyone was smiling and saying hi, I felt proper dizzy, then my eyes clapped Alex looking at me, he did something that surprised me, he winked at me. 
"what you gawping at?" I quizzed bravely, He chuckled.
"You! It's nice to finally meet the girl your brother bangs on so much about" the bugger smiled again.
I looked at Jake, "You been talking about me twat" he was in stitches.
"I sure have bitch, I'm always bragging about my gorgeous baby sister," then to spoil the moment he started roughing up my hair doing a nugging, he was so infuriating.
I looked around at them all still staring at me and my brother.
"I think they are expecting you to introduce them," I winked at him.
"Oh shit yeah sorry, I almost forgot my manners, Jay, Tom, Baxter, Alex this is my younger sister Reagan, you already know Cal," I shivered at that name, Cal sat next to me giving me a quick hug while most of them shook my hand and then Daryl piped up, "What about me?" I laughed.
"I know who you are ya dick, you're my soon to be brother in law" Daryl winked at me, before laying his head on my lap, Jake chuckled.
"That I am a baby girl, that I am, where is your sister anyway?" I shook my head, "Last time I saw her was when I called her a bitch for pinching my eyeliner, oooo maybe she fell a hole somewhere," Daryl was in hysterics.
My thoughts were shattered when I see my sister with her mates walking across the field in a line, "Oh god, piss off" I said to myself. Daryl was running across the field to meet her and scooped her up.
Tom joined him and so did my brother. Jake's been dating Cassie for just over two years, she was ok, she spoke to me nicer than Liv's other mates, but what would you expect from a bunch of ass crawler wanna be barbie's, that are related to Frankenstein who ate rabbit food three times a day.
I felt kinda sorry for them, but they were complete drama queens who lacked nutrition, no wonder their bodily functions didn't work properly.
The number of times my mum used to talk to Liv about eating properly, I felt I should take it upon myself to maybe slip some carb powder in their water.
I worried about my sister, I have even cried over her, but every time I said anything she would just say "well we don't all want to be fat tards like you," it hurt when others say it, but when your sibling says it you start to wonder why you're even alive.
"Why did you hurt Jenna, stay away from my friends, your such an embarrassment," I scowled another, "Woah Liv, that's a bit out of order," she looked at Daryl, "You have no idea what she's like," he shook his head, "She's your sister," I raised my hands above my head "It's fine Daryl, she's right! I'm an embarrassment, I'm not worth nothing to her," I felt like I was going to cry.
Don't cry in front of the fit boy for god sake, "Btw, did Jenna tell you why I pushed her against the door" Liv shook her head, "I pushed her against the door because she called me fattie," Liv just stood there and laughed.
"Well you are, she ain't lying," all her friends giggled including Cassie, Jake just looked at her before pushing her off his lap onto the floor with a thud.
"Liv, how dare you to do that to Reagan, go on piss off! take your mate's and do one," Liv looked at Ty.
"Oh look at you Mr bodyguard, she always was your favourite," he chuckled grabbing my hand, "Awww jealous much? Damn right, I would have ten of her than one of you," she looked taken back a bit.
"She already is ten of me," she took one look at me in disgust, and stormed off taking her mate's with her, "Daryl you coming baby?" She called back, Daryl shook his head. "Nah go do one Liv, I'm staying here."
I stood up tears welling up in my eyes, "Princess where are you going? Don't listen to Liv," I turned around and looked at him, "She's right Jake, look at me," he shook his head.
"I am looking at you, every day I see this beautiful young lady who any man would be lucky to have," I laughed at him.
"Yeah yeah, you would be biased your my brother" I walked away, well I couldn't run, could I.
"Reagan! Reagan come back hun, oh Reagan, " I heard him calling but I never turned back around I didn't look back.
"Can I take you somewhere?" I turned round to see Alex coming up close behind me, "What do you want?" He looked a little hurt, "A minute ago you wanted me to give you CPR," I blushed at the thought.
"Has my brother sent you?" He shook his head "No but he is fuming just like the others are, no I just thought you might like some company?" He seemed quite sincere.
"Sure why not! Take me anywhere! Just take me away from here," he just nodded.
We walked over to his beat-up banger he opened the door smiling at me, "In you get," I smiled "Thank you, " he nodded in agreement.
We drove for ages, it felt good to finally be away from all the taunting and name-calling, you know the funny thing is I wouldn't even be missed but right now I didn't even care.
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Hope you enjoyed so what do you think of Alex so far do you think he's genuine or is he kissing up to Ty picture above is Alex