Chapter 1

•At cafeteria•

"Park Chanyeol."

Eunbi stopped digging in her food and turned to Yerin. It was obvious she was staring at a certain direction and Eunbi was curious what the other was looking at so she followed her line of vision to see a group of boys sitting at far end of the cafeteria, a little hidden but comfortable enough for anyone who prefers a bit of privacy. They were either laughing, eating, listening to some music or simply dozed off.

Eunbi could see a small crowd of girls were sitting near them, stealing glances at the members and let out a squeal-shriek, Eunbi says- when they got a small nod from one of them.

"Are you listening?" Yerin snapped, quickly pulled Eunbi out from her thoughts.

"Oh. Uh, nope. Come again?"

Yerin rolled her eyes. "I said Park Chanyeol sleeps too much." She let out, harshly spooning out her kimbap and shoved it into her mouth. "I barely see him awake even at class but how can he beat Suho's grades? I really want to split his head apart and find out how his brain works!"

Eunbi stared dumbly at Yerin for a good couple of seconds before speaking up.

"Hold on. Since when did you care about Suho?"

Yerin shifted her gaze away and back on observing the group. "I'm not. I just care for his grades."

Yerin took in another spoon of kimbap and munched it slowly, watching the said male in a distance who either busily radiating his smiles to the girls who were trying their luck to catch the attention of the boys' or giggling at whatever he finds funny that his eyes would turn to crescents.

Eunbi curled her lips sideways, forming a lopsided grin and nudged the elder girl on the ribcage that snapped Yerin one-square yet. "Ooh~ I think the right word is you care for his person. Am I right Yennie?"

Yerin shot a glare to the shorter girl and hit her arm, who immediately hissed and rubbed on the reddening spot she just got hit.

"Geez, I have no interest with either one of them! I just find it surprising because Suho is basically everything Chanyeol's not and yet, his grades are still below Chanyeol's."

Eunbi formed a big 'O' on her mouth as she nodded, as if the information was new to her. The latter shook it off and continued stuffing herself. "Well. Maybe Park Chanyeol is only good in tests but not the real one... Uh, like finals and all that sorts." She shrugged, munching her food down and eyed some of the passers-by in front.

"Well, that's probably true. After all, Suho is the mastermind here."

"Uh-uh, not sure about that though. They are your classmates, you know better." The brunette held a finger up. "Anyway, I should go now. Don't want to be late for the next class. I'll see you after school, eh?" Eunbi said, taking note of the other's approval and quickly finished her share before got up with tray on her hands. That was when she whirled around, the latter didn't see what lies in front.

Cold water splashed right on her face and drenched her uniform.

Eunbi gasped as she standing froze on her spot. A wave of emotions washed over her in an instant. Eunbi unable to move a muscle so she stayed there, eyes shut tight and gritted teeth. Her bangs were sticky and dripping wet with drops of water trickling down to her jawline.

Dead air of silence filled the room. So dead that they could hear a pin dropped. For a moment, there were no clang of utensils, noisy chatters of students and light footsteps stomping around. It definitely felt like everything and everyone was holding in their breath.

All students, including Yerin, were taken by shock at the scene that was displayed before them.

"Oh. Sorry. That was unintentional." Deep voice slurred. A few snickers followed afterwards.

Eunbi jerked her head up and glared at the person in front.

Ah. Park Chanyeol.

Oh well. If it's not for the infamous giant, Eunbi would've tackle him by now and send him to his kneel and whack him on the head with her food tray until he knocked out. Or, maybe die. Hell, Eunbi swears she loves how the idea manifests from the back of her head but—

"YAH!"

Yerin bolted up from her seat and quickly get the latter in her hands, holding onto Eunbi's shoulders as if she were a fragile glass.

"Oh my god! Yah, Eunbi... You okay?"