[EPISODE 2 - SQUARE ONE]

SURVIVAL 13 IS A SURVIVAL SHOW THAT AIMS TO CREATE THE NEXT TOP GIRL GROUP

30 LUCKY GIRLS COMPETE FOR A SPOT IN THE TOP 13 WHO WOULD ACTIVELY PROMOTE FOR TWO YEARS UNDER THE SAME MANAGEMENT

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

--

[ recap ]

All 30 trainees sit down in the large auditorium. The excitement and nervousness of the girls are felt in the air.

A video plays on the screen and reveals the ranking.

Choi Seoa: o-oh my god. i ranked first?

Trainee Choi Seoa ranks first followed by trainees Choi Ellie, Park Eunji, Kang Hyejoo, Cha Hyunjin, Cha Heejin, Allyshia Kim, Yamamoto Ayame, Hwang Yunha, Jang Soojin, Kim Jieun, Moon Soo Chan and Moon Eunji. They are all considered as the "safe" team.

But will these rankings last?

Heechul: hello, viewers! Welcome to the second episode of Survival 13!

Hani: We have alot prepared for everyone in this episode so be prepared!

Heechul: we will have the first mission and the voting for the famous 'pick me' performance's center

Hani: the events in this episode will be giving huge points that each trainee will benefit from if they recieve it

Heechul: in the 'pick me' performance, whoever gets chosen for center will recieve 100 points added to their score. If our current ranks 29/30 trainees Im Myungmin and Yoon Jinhye recieves the 100 points, they'll immediately make it to the top 13. We will also be having two side centers, those who would be chosen as side centers would get 50 points added to their score.

Hani: We also have our first group mission, the team who will place first overall will recieve 80 points per member while second gets 50 and third gets 30, those who would place first in their department gets 40 points per member while the losing team gets 20 points per member. We'll also be having the best performer per group who would recieve 30 points.

Heechul: overall if you rank first on everything, you'll recieve an amazing 150 points!

Hani: But also remember that your rank is important! This episode will be 50% of what will determine your rank in the next episode

Heechul: Thank you everyone for listening and we'll see you right after the commercial!

--

short chap to start ep2 but hopefully it made sense? feel free to ask questions!!