Imagine - Bradley P1

Note- before you guys read thank you so much for the 4 reads on my book! Really thankful for you people reading it! I thought no one wold 😅

Bd- bradley's dad
Bb - brad's brother

- your are bradley's gf -

You were allowed to go with Bradley to his dad's house as you were very close with the family. Even though his dad was quite scary at times you still went with Bradley as he would miss you to much.

You and Bradley were in the back of the car on the journey. You and Bradley texted eachother with heart and kisses.

When you got there, you and Bradley winked and got out holding hands. "Let's hope my dad hasn't gone on drugs again haha" You laughed too with Bradley.

-ts-

(BD) "Oh hello (your name) glad to see your joining with us. Come in come in!"

(Bb) " hey dad" They hug together and then Bradley looked down not speaking.

(Bb) "Hey i'm hungry can you make pancakes dad?"

Bradley glared at Caleb. "Caleb you just ate!"

(BD) "no it's alright. The kid's growing. I'll make pancakes"

You walked into the bedroom. "Omg only 2 beds?" Bradley sighed. "No the sofa is a sofa bed, Caleb can go on the sofa" Caleb (Bb) rolled his eyes and said "fine".
Caleb looked under the bed and saw a rifle. He lifted it and Bradley saw, taking it from Caleb and observing it. "Woah what?"