PortlandOregon

As I sat in the first class airplane seat I felt uncomfortable, I could feel osmething nudging me in the side of my hip that made it even more painful. Since the car accident I had not been able to talk because of Muteness. Iif I even tried to speak all you would get is squeak. I've been a little weary since I got on the airplane to Portland. My brother has to take care of me till I'm eighteen woo hoo! Not. I sat in the chair remembering how I used to sing for my parents at the christmas gathering. A lot of things has crushed me, first is my parents dying, second is having Osteomyelitis, third is Muteness, fourth moving to Portland, and fifth my whole career has been ruined by the singing and ballet and my cello everything!

As I sat there I started to get worried as the plane started taking off. I'm glad I wore long sleeves and a scarf cause it was freezing cold. I was wearing a shoulderless long sleeved black mini dress that reached to mid-thigh, I had black leggings underneath thank god, a white two-stone scarf, a black wool trench coat, and black ballet flats. I didn't really have much colorin me really, even whenI had my voice and when I had my blood flowing to my bones perfectly.

I pulled my brown shoulder bag higher so it wouldn't go into the aisle's floor, I could taste the bitterness of my red lip balm on my lips only to smell cranberry. My hair was put in a twisted french braid bun, as I leaned back to straighten my back on the seat.

"Welcome to Delta Airlines! Please put on your seat belt we will have a one way trip to Portland,Oregon. In eight hours and twenty five minutes! Thank you and enjoy your flight!"The lady on the speakers said before she went off, I had my seat belt on already reading a book called "Fifty Shades Freed". The third and final book of Fifty Shades Of Grey. These books that I had bought in the local bookstore in Augusta had me intruiged, I mouthed each word, sentence, the whole book.

I must've fell asleep cause I don't remember having a blanket put on me. I furrow my eyebrows and look around only to see a guy next to me in the middle row smirking.

"You fell asleep so I put the blanket on you, if you didn't mind." He said grinning. He pointed to the book and spoke again,"So uh, what's that book about?" He asked. I turned the book around to the descripition and gave it to him.

He focused on me before looking at the book again, he smiled and gave the book back to me,"The third book of Fifty Shade Of Grey huh?" I nodded my head and he furrowed his eye browns before eyeing my bag that was filled with books.

"You like reading?" I nodded.

"Can you speak?" I shook my head and grabbed my journal and wrote:Muteness. I showed it to him and he sighed,"I bet your voice would've been pretty. Are you moving to Portland?" he asked. I nodded.

"Cool I live in Portland too, I go to Lincoln High school." What a coinsedence since I'm going to that high school too. I nodded and went back to reading my book.

After two books or so the airplane had landed and I had put my books back into my bag.

"Thank you for riding with Delta airlines! Have a wonderful evening!" The lady on the speak said before the seat belt light turned off. I removed my seat belt and stood up slowley only to feel pain on my lower spine. I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle.

I walked outside only to be hit by hard wind. I kept walking to the taxi aisle to go to my brother's home.

-----------------------------------------

As I gotout of the taxi I walked up the stairs to the front door of my brother's new house. I was a bit suprised by the house. It was a modern suburban two story house, it looked nice, but how did he afford this?

I knocked on the door lightly and no one answered. I knocked a little harder this time and someone answered. My brother. David has been more than kind to even hug me and say hello.