first

Infiltration

"This is it, [Name]. This is your chance to prove yourself to the head of the clan and the Raikage," your mother said proudly, holding a smile on her aging face. You excused yourself from the table, prepared to break down at any moment. Her smiled dropped, as she continued her conversation with your father and little brother. You went into the bathroom, examining yourself in the mirror.

This is what I was trained for. This is it.

In the morning, the mission you were built for would finally be at play; infiltrating the Leaf Village. By the Raikage's orders, the head of our clan was to train you from age 3 to 16. He'd did just so.

It's three weeks from your sixteenth birthday, and you're supposed to give up your life at home to spy on the Leaf.

-

In the morning, you said your goodbyes hurriedly, in fear of being yelled at by your superiors. Your mother cried as she watched you run off towards the Raikage's tower.  You fought back your tears as you entered the Raikage's office. The head of your clan, Kazato [surname], the Raikage, Killer B, and some other high ranking officials were in the room.

"H-Hello," you bowed deeply. "[Name]. You've done well," Kazato spoke first, "We will send you off with a couple parting gifts: a hidden device to contact us with when you learn new things and a jutsu that will completely erase your memory for a full day once you wake up." You nodded and two shinobi quickly grabbed a hold of you while a third began slicing your body in multiple places. You screamed bloody murder as the deepest wound was made. "W-What is going on?!"

A fourth ninja, with gloves on, opened the deepest wound and slipped a tiny device into your stomach deep enough that it wouldn't fall out or be seen by a medical ninja. Before you know it, the third ninja breaks two of your fingers, as you cry out in pain. You look for Kazato or the Raikage's help, but Kazato has his back turned to you. "Please! Help me!" You cried out as the third ninja hit you, enough to bruise. You black out.

-

You wake up in a hospital bed twelve hours later confused and in pain. Everything hurts. A nurse puts a cup to your lips, and you gladly accept. She checks your vitals before looking at you with pity and leaving. A pretty woman with a green jacket, light brown eyes, blonde hair, and HUGE breasts walks in.

"Hello. What is your name?" The woman asked. "M-My name?" You responded slowly. "Do you know?" She asked with a look of agitation. "N-No."

"Where are you?" She pressed. "A hospital?" You asked, receiving an eye roll from the woman. "I'm the Hokage. A fellow of mine will be in here shortly," She only looked back at me once before exiting the room.

Another blonde waltzed through the doors not too long after. His hair in a ponytail and his bangs pushed up by his headband. His rough, mean face was the complete opposite of his kind, pure green eyes. "Inoichi Yamanaka," is all he said before a tall, scary looking man with scars on his face came in the room. The blonde man pointed at the latter and spat, "Ibiki Morino."

The blonde put his hand on your head slowly, in case you attacked, and closed his eyes. "Nothing," He muttered to the other man. The tall man nodded and left the room, the blonde looked at you one last time before following.

Hours later, the nurse came to check on your vitals again. "Hey, miss," You forced out of your throat. "Hm?" She hummed. "When can I get out of here?"

"Well, it seems you're suffering from amnesia. Your fingers are wrapped up and your cuts are tended to, so we have no reason to keep you here any longer. However, the decision is up to the Hokage."

"Can you tell her I asked for her?"

-

The Hokage walked in about six hours later and had the nurse wake you up. "Where am I?" You struggled to ask. She told you that a few of her ninja returning to the Leaf Village found you and brought you back to be treated.

"Even though you don't know who you are, you will be treated as any other villager. You must work, so I'm placing you on Team Seven. Your team consists of your sensei, Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki. You all will be a team of five instead of a standard team of four. You will be living in the same apartment building as Naruto," She presented, with pity written all over her face. You nodded, in hopes of figuring out who did this to you and why.