12

Your P.O.V.

I sat leaned against the alleyway wall, just needing to be alone. I slowly slid down the rough brick wall, causing slight scratching pains on my back. I cried into my knees, placing my hands in my hair.

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice say. I look up to see MJ, and smiled at her. "You okay?" She asked, sitting next to me. I shook my head 'no'.

"Peter lied to me again, and I don't think I can take it anymore." I told her, my voice shaking slightly. "It's just, it's happened so many times. I can't have our baby growing up like that." I said, placing my head in my hands. I felt MJ put her hand on my shoulder.

"You can stay with me. For as long as you want."  She said. I hugged her.

"Thank you. I'm so glad that we met." I said to her.

"Yeah, me too." She said, and pulled away from the hug. "Now, let's go. We can't risk him finding you." I nodded and we walked off.

——

Peter's P.O.V.

I looked everywhere. Anywhere she could have been. Nothing. I sighed heavily, feeling the impact of the situation. She could be dead, and it's all my fault. I was sitting on top of a building in my Spider-Man suit. I rested my head in my hands, and closed my eyes.

"Incoming call from: MJ." Karen said, causing me to snap my head up quickly.

"Answer it." I said blandly. There was a small noise, and a picture of MJ showed up, but that's it. "Yeah?"

"What did you lie about this time, because your pregnant girlfriend is at my apartment crying." MJ said in an aggravated tone.

"Stay there! I'll be over in a minute!" I said, ending the call. I jumped up and smiled, shooting webs and swinging across the city, until I finally landed in MJ's balcony. I knocked on the glass door, which had curtains covering it. The door slid open, and I saw Y/n sitting and crying on MJ's bed.

"Peter, she's really upset." MJ said, closing the door, and stepping on the balcony with me.

"Yeah. I-I know." I said, my voice sounding more desperate than I intended. "Please, let me talk to her, MJ. She has my babies in her stomach, and I'm not going to let them live a life without a father, you and I both know that it sucks."

"Yeah, okay, just, be careful. She's upset." She said, sliding the door open again. I walked inside, but she stayed outside. Y/n's head raised up and she looked at me. I took my mask off and looked into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I-I never meant to hurt you." I said, stepping closer to her. She shook her head, and stood up, backing away slightly. I was taken aback, and it was completely silent.

"But you did, Peter. You hurt me more than once. As soon as I get over one hurtful thing, you say another. I'm so tired of the bullshit, Peter! I'm sorry, but I," She sighed, "I don't think that we should be together." Silence. Complete and total silence.

"What?" I said, my voice shaky as tears were trickling down my cheek.

"I-I am so sorry, but we can't be 'us' anymore." She said, tears in her eyes. I looked away from her, my eyes shifting anywhere but her. I wiped my eyes, and put my mask back on.

"I love you." I said, before swinging back to the tower.

—Time Skip—

Tony came walking into Y/n's room with a smile, as I packed my stuff.

"So, how'd it go, kid?" He said, but his face fell when he saw what I was doing.

"Awful. Is my room still open?" I asked him, not looking him in the eye.

"Um, y-yeah. It is. Do you need any help?" He asked.

"No thanks. Thanks, though." I replied. He nodded, and walked out of the room.

———

Your P.O.V.

MJ walked over to me, and sat next to me. She handed me some food, and I flashed her a smile.

"So, Peter told me to tell you that it's okay to go back. He's moved back into his room." She told me, sadness in her voice. I nodded and smiled. I gasped, causing her to look up at me.

"You should live in the Avengers tower! That way, you don't have to struggle with your rent!" I said, and she smiled at me.

"You really are the best friend I've ever had." She said, hugging me tightly. "But, I just don't want to be in the middle of you and Peter's thing. I'm going to be friends with both of you. No matter the circumstances."

"Fine. But, I'm still your favorite." I said, and she rolled her eyes.