Fourteen

Key'Amari Johnsun

"Jay so why you ain't tell me you got a whole bitch out here! Got my ass looking stupid and shit!" Zee yelled hitting Jay in his chest.

He look at her stupid like the fuck. "The fuck you talking about?" He said with his face scrunch up.

"Oh so you wanna play dumb now!" Zee started off before finishing."That's cool, I can't never put my trust in a nigga." She said all claim finna walk out her house.

Jay look at me I gave him a mug. He then grab her wrist. "Where you getting this shit from? Cause I ain't go never do ya like that cause I got to much love for you shawty." He told her

"Okay how bout y'all two go up there and talk this out." I told them before Zee sigh walking towards her room with Jay following her.

"I hope that hoe was just lying cause they cute together." Kayla said before there was a knock on the door.

I walk towards the door looking out the curtains seeing Derez and Shy.

I smack my lips before opening the door. "Go back home." I told Shy

"You go back home with yo nappy ass head." He said pushing me lightly.

"Where my favorite cousin at?" Derez big ass asked taking a seat on the couch.

"She back there talking shit out with her mans." Tink told him fixing her bonnet.

"Oh I heard her and Glock talk. That's true?" He asked getting comfortable in his seat.

"Who the fuck is Glock?" I asked confused as fuck.

"He talking bout my bro Jay." Karter told me

"Oh so he go by Glock or something?" I asked him making him nod his head.

"Aye y'all shush...Y'all hear that?" Tink asked making us all go quiet.

All we heard was moans. "Awe hell let's get outside." I said laughing getting up everybody follow me out.

"Aye what time y'all graduation start?" Derez asked me.

"Around 6 why?" I told him looking at him.

"My momma having a cookout before the graduation so make sure y'all bring a bathing suit cause er swimming." He told us making me smack my lips.

"Say Derez when you dropping another song cause I'm waiting." I asked him taking a wedgie out.

"Stank ass." Karter told me making me give him a finger.

"Stank balls." I told him rolling my neck.

"How you know how his balls smell?" Shy asked me

"I know y'all smell that. That smell is so strong and stank." I said making a stank face.

"Stop playing with me that probably yo pussy you smelling." He told me mushing my head.

"You wanted this pussy though and my shit smell good just like some good ole vanilla baby boy." I told him

"Say what we on today before graduation?" Zee said walking out the house.

"Sis the head was good?" I asked her making her stick her tongue.

"Nigga had me having seizures and shit." She said making me burst out laughing.

"Man you get on my nerves!" I laughed slapping my knees.

"I was in the bed like." She said before shaking her body making her eyes go to the back her head man I was dying laughing alone with Tink.

"The fuck wrong with you? Glock what kind of dick you gave her?" Shy asked with that what the fuck face.