26.7.18

16 things I learnt at 16.

1. Positivity is so powerful, a strong mindset is empowering. It conquers the world. Stop playing the victim and stand up and fight.

2. If you want it, go get it. the only thing stopping you from making your dream a reality is you.

3. Everything is temporary, the emotions and feelings you are having right now, in 6 months all will change.  Let go of your thoughts and don't dwell and overthink. The sun will shi

4, Focus on you, that is the most important asset you have, letting negative emotions inside from bad experiences shatters you. Focus on your education, your health instead of comparing yourself to others. Focus on yourself and strive everyday to be better than yesterday. Focus on you because your happiness if so important and it comes from the inside, not from seeking approval from others but setting your head down and working hard on your goals.

5. consistency is better than sprints of motivation. Run a marathon, not a short lived sprint.

6. Love yourself, radiate love on the outside world and love will come to you.

7. Understand others, and where they come from it helps you understand others. Think deeply to why they are the way they are. We are all victims of the human condition. Understand how to read people, their intentions and motivations.

8. Your parents are irreplaceable, treasure them

9. Religion is guidance, STop seeking love from others because humans are flawed everything they say and do will never be enough. God is the one who is with you when you are alone and he always will be, he loves you. Turn to him in your darkest moments. Your heart belongs to god only.

10.  Always be kind, don't let the darkness of the world set your stone to heart

11. Its never too late, you are the hero of your story. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. 

12. running after people is toxic. Delete the toxicness from your life.

13. The fruit of patience is sweet, hardwork pays off. your goals are what you are gonna have at the end of a rough day, so be patient and work hard

14. who you are isnt defined by what people say and their opinions - you are your own person 

15.  take risks, put yourself out there. Push yourself out of your comfort zone.

16. its okay to not have all the answers, just like the way I couldnt think of number 16 lol, still growing.