CHAPTER 24

KURT POV

It's been one year after maxine missing , I do everything to find her .

" Kurt xachvigneux montemayor ! " I heard dad shout at me

" Listen to me maxine is gone she's dead ! " He said .

I took my wine glass with alcohol, and I immediately drank it and threw the glass somewhere.

" She's not dead ! Stop saying she's dead.... " I glared at him I don't care anymore if he's my father .

" What is going on with you, Kurt? You prioritize your girl over your business ! " He said and I cried because all I want is maxine my wife

" Fix yourself and will introduce some of our investors and a woman " And he grab his drink .

" I don't want , Just leave me alone ! " I said and I stood up on my chair .

My father stood up " Stop talking nonsense , You like it or not sasama ka saakin , I want you to get married ! " He shout at me.

" I don't fucking care ! , I'm already married with maxine !" I shout also .

He slapped at me very hard , My jaw clenched " Are you fucking insane , Marry this one of our investor and stop thinking that bitch gir- " He didn't finish on what he say .

I grab my gun and pointed it at him, I don't care if he's my father " I will not hesitate to fire my gun at you ! " I glared at him again and ready to press the trigger.

He's on shocked " What the hell did that woman feed to you and you're acting like that ! " He said and step back " Replace maxine the long-dead won't come back son " And he looks begging for it .

" If not her , I won't love another women all I need is maxine ! " My dad eyebrows lifted. " I will wait for her to comeback , I know she's alive ! " I stood up and walked away.

" But son , How about your business it will lost ! " He shout and I stop in the stair .

" I'am already lost dad , Specially my two person I love the most, My child and my wife ! " I said , My tears flooded on my cheeks while going upstairs.

I go to my room and look at the corner. " I miss you so much " I said while looking at the picture frame, Picture who I introduce her as my wife " You're so gorgeous in your red gown my wife " Then I hugged the picture.

" Wait for me , I will find you I promise " My tears suddenly fall down .

My tears continue when I saw my baby's ultrasound picture. " I hope your doing well kid , I find you and your mom " Then I kissed the picture.

I prepare myself going to a bar because one of my friend birthday today , I walk downstairs and grab the key to my Champaigne area .

I close the door and go to my parking area I feel someone looking at me, I tried to look everywhere but no one is there and I get in the car.

After thirtyfive minutes I'm already in the club, I entered the club and find them.

" Here kurt ! " Someone shout and i look at there . I saw my friends .

I sat on the sofa and took wine from the table " Did you find her? " I heard thad asking .

Yes , Were both good together now, He's helping me also to find maxine and I say sorry to him already .

" Not yet , But I will not stop to find her ! " Then I drink my alcohol.

This club , The club where I met maxine " Papi , Kamusta ano may balita kana ba ? " Alex said inshort Lexie , Maxine friend.

" Still , Nothing " And I gasped in air.

" Kahit ako wala din, Pero sinusubukan ko papi " He said before he left at the table.

I heard people laughing and shouting on my back "Sunshine , Saan ka pupunta ? " I heard from the back.

" Ji-jingle lang ako, Saglit " And I heard foot steps I look back and I see woman in red dress going to bathroom.

I remember maxine to her. " What is your next plan kurt? " Jonathan ask and I look at him , He's my one of my friend working as a private investigator.

I put my wine glass at the table " I need to go to my office first to fix some business " And I put some ice to my glass

" I already found the van they use but it's already abandoned " I sip .

" I try to check the plate number, But it say it's not registered " I look at them, They also worried .

" Don't worry , We we'll find her and your child " Kai said , My friend actor same with Michael.

" Whatzuppp Niggas, I'm sorry I'm late ! " Nick said Steph husband.

" Iba talaga pag buhay may asawa at anak ! " Jonathan said .

Everyone look at me and I see thad pinched Jonathan. " I-iam sorry ! " He said.

I just nodded to him " Let's go party, Yuhoooooo ! " Nick said while jumping.

" Cheers everyone ! " Kai said.

" Happy birthday Kai more chicks to come ! " Thad shout at him.

" Ang loko tumatawa oh !, May babae ka na no ? " Jonathan asked and Kai was blushing .

After an hour we all drunk but still we can manage it except nick who already vomited. " Kaya mo pa ba tol ? " Kai asked and nick nodded.

" Hello, handsome ! " And someone sat on me.

I looked at her and grab her hair and pulled away from me . " O-ouch, Stop ! " And her eyes widened at me and fix her hair .

" How dare you, You don't know me ? " She said in angry tone.

I looked at him " I don't fucking care who you are slut " I said to her and sip on my drink.

I thought she was left but is not , She grab my drink and sip it and give it back to me.

I try to be calm but my intrusive thoughts win, I hit the wine glass on the table and I grabbed her nape and brought her closer to me and I pointed the broken glass at her neck.

" Don't fucking dare me, I can kill you ! " I shout at her and I feel someone holding my hands to stop and it's thad.

" Stop bro " He said in calm , I tried to calm myself and let her go.

I glared at her and she run away. I sit down and I heard some girls laughing again in the back.

" Ang landi landi kasi ayun tuloy HAHHAHAA! " And they all laughing and I heard someone's familiar the laugh I will never forget , I look back and find her voice.

I see a girl wearing red dress and it's turn around on me so I can see her back , I heard laughing and drink some wine. I see her friend look at me and pointed at me that's why the girl with a red dress look at me and we're eyes met.

My heart beat faster like it was racing , My eyes widened and my tears start to fall I feel that my surroundings turning slowed

"M-Maxine ! " I said as if my heart would explode with joy.