Chapter 4 - Favorite Place

Sonya looked over her shoulder to see what the sound was.

Her black silky hair is perfect for her.

He thought when Sonya was turning back.

"Hey! If you're trying to find a cosmos or an astronomy related book jus-"

She turned to see who was talking from the back and saw...

Ohhhh My Goooawwwd!! It's Him. It's Daniel.

He cut himself seeing Sonya's surprised face and suddenly said...
"I heard you were saying something about solar system and planets so I thought you must be finding cosmos books" he said with a decent smile.

"Oh No No.. I was just finding the maths book shelf" she said while he came closer.

lub dub lub dub lub du-

Her heart was beating so quickly and suddenly stopped when he came and stood next to her keeping just 2feet in between them.

"Just...here"
He said raising his hand up and tapping with his index finger on a label on the Book shelf right behind her just directly looking at Sonya.

How can she be this charm and beautiful.

Sonya never thought it's what in Daniel's mind right now.

"Oh thanks" she thanked him for showing the shelf and she was blushing and obviously anybody can see that if they look at her now.

"My pleasure" he said with a smile.

Omg! His smile is just soo cute and can't he just come and kis- WAIT! What are you thinking about Sonya. Don't be insane he's never gonna be yo-

Seeing Sonya was still blushing he said,
"So you're Sonya! I heard people talking"

So you're Daniel I heard enough about you, saying in side her mind Sonya said " I'm Sonya yes! But I thought the library is empty"

Shit! How can I make a proper conversation with him? Is that how normal people (she knew she's obviously like an alien to a school full of students) say when someone meet for the first time?

Sonya, for the first time in her life cursed her own self for not getting the chance to talk with people for whole 16 years, thinking otherwise she could have started a proper conversation with him.

She never knew he was thinking,
Woah!She was homeschooled? Can't imagine that! She knows how to start a proper conversation with a stranger more than we do!

Noticing Daniel was still staring at her,Sonya broke the silence,
"Um... Found the book.Thanks to you"

"Well, I did nothing ma'am. Anyways you're welcome" he said with a cute little laugh!

They sit at the very table where Sonya kept her books.
Sonya was going through the 'Cricles' lesson and there were many pictures of circles on both the 2 pages right in front of her,but only picture she can see now is Daniels cute little laugh when he was saying "Well, I did nothing ma'am. Anyways you're welcome"

She smiles alone..He notices that. But he tried not to ask anything since he doesn't want to be annoying for her on their first meet though it was accidentally happened.

FATE.
That's what I call fate. Daniel thought.

"You're smiling alone,and you wanna share with me why?"

Wait. When did that come out?
Even Daniel didn't know that he couldn't control his mouth until his own ears heard him saying that.

"Um... N- No! I w-was jus-t think-" since she can't tell him what she was thinking about... she was trying to look at him and lie, But she couldn't........She couldn't lie to him.

"Forget that I asked" he said seeing she's being uncomfortable.

"Anyway... I'm leaving now cause I have a prefects' meeting now. " he said looking at the watch.
And then looking directly at her dark brown eyes said "So I'll see you around? "

"Yeah sure! See you later" she said with a plain smile though inside her body,it was like fireworks delighting.

I always loved the silence empty library but hereafter that gonna be my favourite place on Earth!
He thought sliding the door to leave the library.

She was looking till he leaves the library and slides/closes the door.

What just......happened???

Okay first he said ' see you around" does that mean he wants to see me again?
His laugh! His smile! His eyes! HIM!!!!! And OMG!library gonna be my favourite place in the whole freaking universe hereafter.

Her legs were almost shivering. She put her hands down forcefully thrusting on her thighs trying to make her legs not-shiver.

Outside the library Daniel was walking in the corridor and he wanted just to run and hug his mom!!! He just wanna go home now. He just wanna tell his mom (Mom??? Yes his mom) about this princess. Yes about the princess who was in an ivory-tower till now.

Guys! I dedicate this chapter to all you my readers with much love.
Thank you