Chapter 1

Louis smiled to himself as he changed out of his kit into some normal clothes after a shower. His team had another match today and they won. Louis was so proud of his team, even it they didn't win because he knew they tried their hardest.

''Great game guys!'' Louis cheered to the others in the changing rooms. The other boys cheered too.

The team didn't have another game for a month of so, this gave them time to practice and for a few of them to go to sports academy's. What happened was, their coach choose he thought was the best and sent them to different towns in England to work at sports academy's. Louis happened to be one of them. He done this a few times a year, in January he went to Liverpool, In April he went to Newcastle, this month he was heading to Cheshire. He was really excited if he was honest, he loved teaching younger kids to play football. He wanted to share his dreams with others.

''Louis!'' Coach smiled as he entered the changing rooms.

''Yes coach?''

''May I have a word outside?'' He asked, his head motioning to the door. Louis nodded and grabbed his bag.

''So, tomorrow is the day you start at the academy. You finish on the 8th of August and you will be teaching year 7's to 9's.'' Coach explained. ''Here is the address, you'll be expected there at 8am.'' He also handed him the keys to the place he would be staying at.

Louis nodded, ''Great! I can't wait, it gets better and better each time.'' He decided it would be a good idea to leave now because if he didn't he would have to wake up really early to leave. It takes just under 3 and a half hours to get from London to Chesire, so Louis had enough time to go home, pack some things and get to Chesire before eleven. 

He said goodbye to the team before driving home and grabbing a suitcase, he filled it with sporty clothes for during the day at the academy and he packed some casual clothes for the evenings, he also packed some trainers along with some toiletries. He also grabbed his laptop, charger and everything else he thought he needed before carrying it to his car. It was six-thirty so Louis should get there at a fairly good time.

Once Louis was halfway there he decided he was really hungry, being a footballer he couldn't eat all the shit he did before he became one. He was already a little chubby -well he thought so anyway-. Louis made a stop a tesco and decided on a sandwich, a fruit pot and a bottle of flavoured water. It was very bad of him but he ate it as a drived.

When Louis got there it was ten-thirty, the traffic had made him about half an hour late but he could deal with that. He pulled up at the apartment that the football managers were paying for. It looked pretty decent. The walls on the outside were painted white, the building looked fresh as if it was newly built. Louis searched his pockets for the key coach had given him earlier, he smiled when he found them in his back pocket. He got out of his car and got his suitcase out before heading to the lifts of the apartments. He checked his key number, 19. Louis' face scrunched up, he didn't know what floor it was on. He looked up and noticed a sign on the wall, he chuckled to himself. It had the apartment floors and which apartments were on which floor. He discovered he was on the second floor. 

The lift made a noise signalling he had arrived at the second floor, Louis exitedly rushed towards his apartment. He chuckled at himself, he really was a big kid. He unlocked the door and stepped in. Louis nodded to himself, it looked lovely. The walls were cream with a few painting on the wall, the living room was connected to the kitchen, by the door there was sliding doors which lead to a bedroom and a bathroom. It was decent just for Lou.

It was eleven o'clock when Louis had unpacked everything and found out where the plates, glasses and other essentials were. He was looking foward to working at the academy tomorrow, he always enjoyed it even with the few kids that were bound to be rude. Louis decided it was time for him to get some sleep so he was prepared for tomorrow. Stripping into his boxers, Louis lied in bed, the cold sheets feeling great on his skin. He always thought cold sheets and pillows were refreshing. 

Louis' alarm beeped at 7 o'clock. He groaned and debated on wether or not to turn it off, he decided against it. If he wanted to get there on time he would have to get up. Louis groaned once again before pushing the covers off of him, immediately regretting it as the cold hit him. A shower was what he needed, it would wake him up and warm him up. He threw his boxers on the floor and walked to the bathroom., turning the shower on before jumping in. 

The smile on Louis' face grew bigger as the water ran over his body. After the shower Louis headed to his room and dried his hair with his hair dryer, yes hair dryer before styling it in a quiff. Louis opened the closet where he put his clothes yesterday and picked out a simple pair of grey jogging bottoms, a black tee along with his black vans. 'Not Bad' Louis thought to himself as he looked in the mirror.

Picking up his phone Louis checked the time, it was 7:40. The academy only being across the road meant Louis only had to leave five minutes before he had to be there. Sighing, Louis put his phone in his pocket, there was no food he could eat before work or even any tea bags. He made a mental note to go shopping after work. 'Might aswell leave early' Louis mumbled to himself. Once collecting everything he needed he locked the apartment door and headed over to the school. 

Once Louis arrived he had to ring the bell to the reception before he was allowed in. When the door made a buzzing sound Louis pulled it and he opened. He walked over to the reception. She was a woman about 35 years old, her hair was brown and she was quite short. ''Hey, um..I'm Louis Tomlinson I'm here for the sports training'' Louis said, feeling a little uncomfortable as the woman looked him up and down.

''Oh, I know exactly who you are.'' She said winking, as if she was trying to flirt. ''Im Rebecca, here is your visitor badge.'' She handed him something to hand round his neck.

''Do you know where I have to go?'' He asked. 

''Yes I do, you walk straight down the hall, turn left and there is double doors that lead to the gym. Have a good day, Louis.'' Rebecca said, trying to act flirtacious. 

Once Louis started walking down the hall he laughed, obviously she didn't know who he was. Well she may of heard about him but she didn't know anything about him because he was gay yet she still seemed to flirt. 

Yes, Louis was Gay and he was proud. He had figured it out when he was around 15, his mum had supported him through everything. He hadn't had may boyfriends, its not that he didn't want them its just nobody seemed to be interested. I mean he had many fans, girls and boys. The girls would never not be a fan because he was gay, being gay is what makes Louis, Louis. 

More people recognised Louis as he walked down the halls. The girls eyes widened and they turned around to their friends squealing. Louis smiled at them and waved. He loved his fans, they had done so much for him.

Once Louis came to the double doors he pushed them open and entered, there was students standing around talking.

''You must be Louis?'' A man about 30 said, he was tall and skinny yet he looked really fit and healthy.

''Yeah I am, nice to meet you.'' Louis said and stuck his hand out, the teacher shook his hand. ''I'm Mr. Mason''

''OKAY!'' Mr.Mason yelled. ''This is Louis, many of you already know him if your into football. He will be working with us for the next month or so.''

Louis waved at the students and they all stared at him as Mr.Mason explained that they would be doing. Louis looked at the students, his eyes scanning each and every single one of them. He smiled to himself. This was his chance to share his skills to others and make their dreams come true.

A/N: Hai guys, my friend will be helping me write this fic, we'll write a chapter each. Follow my twitter @strawblou

10 votes

7 comments

Thanks guyss. - amy