Chapter 2

A week had passed and Louis was really enjoying himself, most of the kids had taken a liking to him. Honestly who wouldn't? There was this one boy that Louis had trouble with, he didn't like the kid and the kid didn't like him. His name was Daniel Walker, he was a year nine student. He didn't listen to anything Louis said, he insulted him on more than one occasion. Honestly Louis couldn't care, he was living his dream.

Louis changed into his clothes before heading to the academy for another eventful day. He walked through the doors and immediately greeted Rebecca. "Good morning Rebecca, have a lovely day!" He smiled. After working there for a week Rebecca had found out his sexuality and straight away apologised. After that they instantly became friends even though she was quite a lot older than him.

"Good Morning Louis, you too! Enjoy your day" Rebecca smiled sweetly as she typed away on her computer.

When Louis arrived at the Gym, the year sevens were huddled around Mr.Mason listening to something he was saying. Louis went and joined them also listening to what Mr.Mason was saying.

"Now that Mr.Tomlinson is here, he will explain to you what you will be doing today"

"Good Morning everyone, so far the past week we have been learning all the basic skills and techniques. Today you will be split into two teams and you will play a match. Depending on your use of skills and techniques we will be grading you and it will be 25 percent of your end of year grade" Louis explained before creating the two teams.

Louis turned his phone on as he stepped outside of the school gates. It was lunch time and Louis had forgotten to take his lunch from the fridge, luckily he had £5 in his pocket. He strolled around until he found a place which looked nice. He picked up an already made sandwich and took it to the counter.

"Anything else, sir?" The man asked before looking up. He studied Louis' face. "Wow, I've never seen you around before. Hold on." Harry said confused. "Your that footballer, you look so much better in real life, so much sexier."

Louis chuckled, "I'll have two of them chocolate cupcakes please"

"Thats £4.28 please beautiful"

Louis handed the boy the money before he actually got a chance to look at him. He looked younger than Louis, he had dark chocolate coloured curls, the most amazing eyes ever and a perfect slow and raspy voice.

"Here's your change and my number. Text me" He winked.

Louis chuckled before leaving the shop and making his way back to the academy.

*

Finally Louis arrived home and slumped down onto the sofa. He was worn out, running around all day made him really tired. Deciding on taking a nice warm shower, Louis stripped himself of his clothes and jumped in letting the water travel down his body. It felt nice to just stand there and relax for a moment. Once he finished in the shower he headed to his room and took out some papers which he had to complete for coach, regarding the improvement of grades, what he had been teaching them and a bunch more.

Louis was distracted most of the time though, his mind kept drifting back to the curly haired lad in the bakery. He debated on wether or not to text him finally deciding why not. He grabbed his phone and added the boy to his contacts and saved him under Baker.

To Baker;

Hey. Its Louis. The footballer? Remember me.

He hit send and face palmed, real smooth Lou.

From: Baker;

I never forget a pretty face, especially one like yours.

Louis chuckled to himself.

To Baker;

I don't even know your name and your flirting with me. Forward much :P

From Baker;

The names Harry. Remember that because it wont be long before you're screaming my name.

To Harry;

Oh, you wish hunny.x

A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS ILY ALL.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

- amy