Introduction

Hello again friends!

It's been a long time since we've last met. Our lives have changed and so have we. How are you holding up? The world has changed so much that it feels unreal. Maybe one day we will wake up and the days will be full of fun and sunshine, maybe one day we will put away our masks and enjoy the presence of our friends. But until then, I ask you to hold on and keep your head up. 

What is this book? Well 2 years ago, when I wrote this, it was meant to be a book full of short stories. Some suggested by the readers, some written from my own head. Unfortunately, due to my mental health and other problems, I discontinued all of my work and later left the website altogether. 

So why do I bring these stories back? To remind me of the happy times. To remind me of the beautiful work I was able to create even if I was feeling very low. The sleepless nights I've spent writing to escape the dark thoughts. The friendships I've made here even if they didn't last. 

Please, think of my works as lighthearted stories written by a teenager, not as fanfictions written by an obsessed fan as that is the reason why I didn't feel comfortable leaving them up on my account. 

I just wish we can all enjoy the beauty of storytelling and feel the emotion the words are meant to make us feel.

That being said, I want to thank you for your support and kind words which have always brightened up my dark days. And no matter if you've been with me for a long time or you've only found my works now, I want you to know that I appreciate everyone who has spent their time reading my stories and therefore giving them a purpose.

Enjoy these 3 stories of love. 

Yours sincerely,

Author