12- With The Name Shelby

*Imagine for faultybladder, if any of you are victims of bullying of any kind, please please please seek help. We stand with you, always! You're all beautiful, never forget it. Spread love, not hate. We love one another and need to stick together, cause we're all we've got. Ily always, enjoy ! x*

Y/N was minding her business, going about her day at school, worrying about homework and stressing about home. That was what every day consisted of. Being a Shelby meant more than just it's title. She got the harassment, the bullying, and the torment every day by other students who were brave enough to confront her. Of course, Y/N would fight back, but fighting was just a defence mechanism.

Dealing with it, was another matter.

As she walked through the school hallway and out the back of the school, she leaned against the wall having a cigarette. Her dad never approved of her smoking, but it was times like these she didn't care. The sun was shining in the sky, glistening on her skin as she inhaled the nicotine which calmed her down. She'd already been called enough names today to piss her off, and it didn't help that the new boy wanted more than just a fight.

He wanted her.

Y/N was fifteen, and still a virgin. It was unusual for her age, all her friends would boast about it every day. There was nothing wrong with Y/N, in fact, she had every reason not to be a virgin. Her long mousy brown hair, her piercing brown eyes and the beauty she wore every day, she was a hit with all of the boys. But with the name Shelby, they all avoided her. They knew if they slept with her, and her dad found out, they'd lose their eyes, tongue, ears and their cocks. Things they wanted to keep.

Y/N didn't mind as such, but she hated being feared because of her last name, because of the reputation her father had. She was just a Shelby, she wasn't a Blinder and she wasn't a murderer. She was an innocent fifteen-year-old girl who wanted friends, peace, and a normal life.

Something she'd never have with Thomas Shelby as her father.

"Here she is, Thomas Shelby's finest mistake," Kyle, the new boy chimed as he joined her for a cigarette.

"Fuck off, Kyle, I'm not in the mood." She spat, throwing her fag to the floor. She grabbed her bag and made her way to the alleyway, only to be cornered in by four other boys.

"Hello pretty, all alone?" One of the boys smirked as he inched closer towards her.

"Have you not got anything better to do than annoy me?" She spoke, raising her eyebrow as she awaited an answer. Inside she was scared, nervous about what these boys were capable of, but on the outside, she had to remain strong-headed. After all, she was a Shelby.

"No, nothing I'd rather do more than this, sweetheart." He sniggered, his hands groping her body.

"If you want to keep your hands I suggest you'd get them off me." She spat.

"Oh, will you run home to daddy?"

"Yes, and my uncle's and my cousins and everyone that works for my dad. You and your whole family will be slaughtered and they'll shed no tears as they walk away." She spat, grabbing his wrists and pulling them off of her waist.

The boy's wolf whistled and made comments, clearly not afraid of what she had to say. Some days she wishes she could kill, maim and blind but then she'd realize who she was. A name was never going to define her, her mother had taught her that before she passed away.

In situations like this, however, it just wasn't enough.

"You really are beautiful, aren't you Y/N.. what fun we could have with you eh?" He snarled, making Y/N stomach churn. She shoved the boy off her who returned with a slap, the sound of the contact to her cheek heard from miles away. "I'm going to have my fun, and then so will my boys and we'll drop you home to daddy," Kyle spat, his hands lifting her school skirt.