Chapt.6

I finally rushed home and opened the front door in hopes that Grayson has already arrived. Luckily I found him in the kitchen making food.
"Grayson"

Grayson's POV-

I heard (y/n) rush in through the door and she looked exhausted.
"Grayson"
"Whats wrong baby?"
I walked up to her and her breathing was heavy.
"Max..at the mall...he grabbed me.."
Her breathing got heavier..she was scared. I led her over to where the couch was and I sat down with her.
"Hold on babe, take deep breaths and calm down, its not good for the baby."
She nodded and took deep breaths.
I gently put my hand on her stomach
"Now tell me what happened, but slower."
She put her hand over mine and sighed
"You know my ex boyfriend Max right?"
I nodded my head and let her continue
"Well, I bumped into him at the mall today and he wanted to start talking again."
Just thinking about that bastard made me mad
"I told him that I didnt want to and that I had no time but he didnt let me go."
I can feel my face getting hot
"He then forcefully grabbed me and took me out to his car but I was able to escape."
"Where is he"
"What?", her face was puzzled
"Is he still at the mall?"
"I think so"
I immediately grabbed my keys and walked outside.
Y/n came running after me
"Grayson wait! Where are you going?!"
"To teach that bastard a lesson, i cant just let him do that to my wife while shes carrying my child!"
My face at this point was bioling hot with anger.
"Grayson....calm down."
She walked towards me and cupped my cheek with her right hand. I took deep breaths and I took her hands in mine.
"I dont want you to get hurt or the baby. I love you so much but I cant just let him walk away with what he did to you."
"But you going over there and trying to do who knows what isnt going to fix anything. I promise you, me and the baby are fine just forget that bastard, I only want you and I love you."
I kissed her lips and they were warm and soft. I looked into her eyes and gosh was she beautiful. We went back inside to finish cooking and we then just watched movies together.

Hey guys I know its been forever but I started my freshman year at highschool and its already a pain and Im already flooded with a bunch of work so im sorry I havent updated like I was suppose to and I know its a short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise, until next time
PEACE✌🏼💜