Straight Side

Your POV

I was never one to let other people stay at my house, granted they weren't dealing with a nasty rat problem. Daehyun disgusts me so much I hope he burns just like his picture I threw in the fire. 

BTS looks at me just like the hyungs do, surprised. I'm not completely heartless, I can help if I feel like it. I look back at them and close out his profile and changed it to something more relaxing. A picture of my puppy, my playful little fluff ball who makes me happy

 A picture of my puppy, my playful little fluff ball who makes me happy

 my Jindo named Luna. She's white just like the moon and she's pretty like the moon goddess so why the hell not. This was the best day of my life. The day I got Luna although she pisses around my house WAY too much. I got too lost in my reminiscing to notice the little white puppy that was currently pissing on my big fluffy slide. 

"DAMN IT LUNA!" I yelled taking off the slide and picking up the puppy. I walked her outside and I put her on the ground with my foot still wet. I could hear everyone laughing as I stomped out of the house, they wouldn't be laughing if they were the one constantly getting pissed on.  Anyways Luna pees a lot more and I bring her back inside. I go upstairs to my room and get in the shower. I mean didn't take one when I got home so I might as well do it now. 

Animals. It's a love/hate relationship. You love them at one point and the next you want to choke them out. 

Jin POV

That's why you call them pup-pees 

I do have to admit him getting peed on was funny. The way his face turned up and shrunk smaller then it already was was hilarious. 

I decide to be nice since I suppose that we'll be staying here and ask where the cleaning stuff was. Jae-Eun told me and I walked to the kitchen and got the stuff from under the sink. I cleaned up the little amount of pee and throw the used stuff away and put the stuff back when V got off the couch. 

"Where's the bathroom?" He asked messing with his pants to straighten them out. The Blood Scarlet members looked at each other and smirked. 

"Our bathroom is broken. You'll have to use Y/N's bathroom." Duk-Bae smirked and gently grabbed his wrist. He lead the poor boy to Y/N's room and pushed open the big gold door. To say he was impressed was an understatement. The room was beautiful and luxurious and fit for a Queen. Duk-Bae showed him the bathroom and walked away. 

Third person POV

Hesitantly V walked into the bathroom and quietly pushed open the door to hear the shower running. At this point he'd been quietly holding his pee and he really had to go. 

He stepped all the way through and become deathly quiet. It was Y/n showering in the middle of the bathroom. 

Although the steam on  the glass covered what he really waned to see, he saw the outline of your tiny perky butt and he liked it

He liked it a lot. 

V was never one to deny his feelings toward any gender but he'd like to think he was more on the straight side of the fence. 

In this moment he knew, he liked you. Not just because of the nice little but you had, but,  he liked your personality as well. You were a little spit fire and uneasy to predict and V liked a challenge. In all his staring he walked into one of the gold towel bars and it screeched throughout the room. You snapped your head around and just stared at him, like a deer in headlights. What didn't help was the big doe eyes of yours got even bigger in the moment. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" You asked him stopping the shower and grabbed a towel stomping over to him and threw him out of the bathroom. 

"I just needed to pee." V mumbled letting himself get thrown out. 

"There are two working bathrooms downstairs and three guest bathrooms. You could have used one of those you know." You huffed looking up at him. Everyone was taller then you. 

Even Jimin.

"Well....they told me they were broken." 

"Yeah because we'd have five broken bathrooms. Go downstairs!" You yelled at him and shut the door in his face. He left and you got redressed. Huffing V came out of the bathroom and plopped on the couch. 

Blood Scarlet laughed and laughed and laughed while Jungkook soothingly tried to rub V's  back. "Kookie?" 

"Yes hyung?" 

"I don't think I'm bi anymore." V told him and everyone stopped. 

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked still kinda salty that he didn't get to have fun. 

"I saw it." 

"Saw it? What's an it?" Jungkook asked in confusion as he scratched his head. 

"I saw...his butt. It was the most beautiful ever...." 

Everyone was silent as V dwelled in his reoccurring thoughts of walking in on the butt. 

"Well you have fun with that." Jungkook told him with straight lips as he patted his back. 

"I'm saying goodbye to the straight side." V sighed as you came back downstairs. 

This was definitely going to be a long day.