Chapter 4

We were woken up by the boys, instead of us waking them up. Madison and I put our stuff in the trailer, while Katie was making sure she had everything. Once everything is packed, Liam greets me with a kiss. "We'll follow you." Said Liam. " Okay I will see you there then." I say as Liam holds my car door open. I hop in the car and head home.

                                                               *******************************************

We get to the apartments and the boys help us unpack the trailer. After we unpack the trailer, we help the boys get settled into their apartment.

"It's time to take a nap!" says Katie. "Agreed." I said. "I guess I will see you later." Liam says. "Dinner at 7 right?" I ask." Yep." Liam replies. "Okay." I say and kiss him goodbye so I could go take a nap.

                                                                          **********************************

I wake up at 6:00 p.m. "Crap!" I scream. I throw on a long purple dress, straighten my hair and then I do my make-up. I hear a knock at the door. "Katie can you get that?" I ask. I run into my room and grab my purple flats and put some perfume on. I walk out of the room and into the living room Liam hands me a bouquet of white roses. "Thank you." I say and give him a kiss. I put the roses in a vase and Liam and I leave.